“Outstanding accomadation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
2nd Bedroom with Double Bed and Single Bed plus Sea View
3rd Bedroom with Single Bed and Sea View
Bamburgh castle
Seahouses
Seal near farne islands - great photo opportunities
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Phil D
“Outstanding accomadation”
Reviewed 15 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

From communication to accomadation everything was fantastic, The farnes has to be the number one dive location in the north and what better place to stay than a log Fire cottage right on the harbour. Highly highly highly recommend!!!

15 Nov 2017
Thanks Phil for the review. I I think you must be mad diving in the Farnes in November, but agree there is nothing nicer than coming back to a log fire and a glass of wine. Hope we can welcome you back soon.
Lynne W
“Excellent cottage in a beautiful location”
Reviewed 15 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Lovely property, well appointed, clean and comfortable in a prime location. What more could anyone want! This was my second stay in three months and I am booking to return in 2018.

Local shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs are a stones throw away with a garage and convenience store literally across the road.

There is also private parking at the rear of the property and a small garden to the front with a bench where I had an afternoon coffee whilst relaxing.

I love it!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Nov 2017
Thank you Lynne for your review, it is appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Pennynnep...
Burscough, United Kingdom
“Superb, perfectt”
Reviewed 14 November 2017 for a stay in July 2017

A lovely, homely house, perfect for the needs of four friends visiting Seahouses as part of a larger group visiting the Farne Islands to photograph the birds. Everything was spot on. Very, very pleased. Couldn't have been better.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
18 Nov 2017
Thank you Penny for taking the time to leave a review for us. We loved hosting your party and we hope we can welcome you back to take some more great photographs of the Puffins/Seals on the Farne Islands. Jill
Jack T
“Caution re: 'pets welcome' and rude owner.”
Reviewed 27 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We stayed here as a family with a dog. Within one day the neighbours had complained about our dog which, rather than investigate, the owner took it upon herself to enforce new terms by which I could not leave my dog alone in the property (which I did for around a total of two hours over the course of four days).

Everything else about our stay was great. Location is excellent and facilities were of a good standard.

When we left the property however we encountered some more problems. My Mum left a coat there and asked if it could be sent to her if she paid for postage. We found the owner to be quite rude and not very helpful at all (we still have no idea whether she will send the coat). In addition to that she also said that the 'cleaner' had spent extra time cleaning and inexplicably she had had to buy a new toaster?! For what reason I cannot fathom as we used it without issue.

The experience has left us frustrated and somewhat bewildered. We made sure the property was left as specified in the terms and conditions (other than a PS2 I left set up and forgot to return to a bedroom cupboard).

If we had not had any communication with the owner this would have been a 5/5 rating. I found her attitude unbecoming of someone who makes money from tourism and hospitality so cannot recommend this property on that basis. I still expect a standard of customer service even from a private owner, which on this occasion was found sorely lacking.

18 Oct 2017
This guest has left over £100 of damage to property and ongoing negotiations are taken place regarding compensation.
Reviewed 15 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

15 Nov 2017
Thank you for the review. You get so much more for your money renting a cottage than going to a hotel room/B&B.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing