We got sick from their food and they still charged us. Family have nut allergy and we told them very clearly we cannot have cashew nuts. We have eaten indian food before and it is ok as long as we tell them, but not at this place. They still served us nuts and we got sick. Quite severely for one person who had to just leave the restaurant quickly to get medicine at the hotel. Worst is, they still charged us full price even though they promised not to serve us nuts. It was very expensive as well. I would not go to dishonest people like this who play with people health. As a side note, there was a piece of plastic wrapper in one of the drinks.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.