“A great week with a great result”
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room with shared Bathroom
Room for 4 with private ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
katy b
London, United Kingdom
“A great week with a great result”
Reviewed 8 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I had a great experience at Golden Hill, this was my second Northern Bootcamp after attending my first in Spain in November 2014. The variation of exercise is brilliant and it keeps you interested and challenged for the whole time you are there. You have to work hard but the results are worth it and speak for themselves. Dan & Caroline are natural facilitators, Dave's training sessions are always challenging but good fun as he is an excellent motivator. The food laid on by Liz is great as well. The whole week is designed for you to turn up and not have to think about anything as that is all taken care of for you. Anyone looking to either start a fitness and weightloss campaign or just improve their fitness should try Northern bootcamp. It is a safe and reliable way to improve health and fitness.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Sandie H
Durham, United Kingdom
“Bootcamp - amazing”
Reviewed 3 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Second trip to Northern Bootcamp and it didn't disappoint. Personal challenge, fitness improved, weight lost and some amazing people met. The team are so supportive of each and every person and the setting is just stunning.

Highly recommend the experience to anyone of any ability.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jo W
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Another amazing bootcamp experience!”
Reviewed 27 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

It was my second trip to Golden Hill for bootcamp but very different to my previous visit in January because of the weather! It was a fantastic experience. It's an amazing location with such amazing beaches on the doorstep and I loved the beach run and the dune challenge. We went coasteering one afternoon and I absolutely loved it. Really challenging but enjoyable and a stunning setting. All of the classes/activities were hard work but in a really fun way and doing everything as a group is a great motivator!! Caroline and Dan are brilliant instructors and Liz's food was delicious! Well organised by Leanne and looking forward to my next visit already!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Nikky H
“A fantastic week, in a glorious setting !!”
Reviewed 20 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I did a lot of research about various companies prior to attending and settled on Northern Bootcamp due to testimonials and efficiency of the staff when I made enquiries. I didn't really know what to expect, but on arrival I soon realised I had made a very good choice!
The staff where friendly, encouraging and positive throughout. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they always made you believe that your goals where achievable.
The accommodation was very comfortable and the food was sublime! Obviously we were there to try to lose weight, however bland food was certainly not on the menu. The food was extremely tasty and varied throughout the week. (Thank you Liz)!!
I was lucky to meet some lovely people who were friendly and supportive.
The activities provided by Northern Boot Camp were extremely varied which was fantastic. I was never bored and although the activities were challenging they were enjoyable and the staff were supportive throughout!
I am so pleased I did this, it was an amazing week! I learned so much about myself, achieved things I never thought possible and as an added bonus lost 6lb's and 25cm from my body measurements.
I have no hesitation in recommending Northern Boot Camp whatever your age, weight or fitness level!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
rockstarE...
edinburgh
“Fantastic experience, exhausting but you feel amazing.”
Reviewed 20 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Amazing experience. Dan and Caroline are fantastic motivators, they push you to your limit but work with you as an individual. I went on my own and came away fitter, with a bunch of new friends and motivation to carry on my fitness and weight loss journey.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing