All reviews modern hotel good size large party buffet breakfast sunday carvery family room steak and ale pie evening meal play area light sleeper would stay again rooms are large double room excellent stay wedding party tea and coffee main course
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I was staying at this hotel for business , I can’t speak highly enough of this hotel the staff are fantastic customer care excellent nothing is any bother to them , I really enjoyed there food , The rooms are spotless the housekeeping must work extremely hard , I will definitely stay at this hotel again

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 713karanc
HonourW1, Guest Relations Manager at The Hog's Head Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Ah, thank you for leaving this great review and for you kind comments. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Pleasant overnight stay in modern clean hotel. Accommodation clean and well presented, room and bed comfortable with tea/coffee making facilities.
Public area adjacebt to the bar could have had more comfy seating.
Enjoyed my evening meal in the restaurant as well as my buffet style breakfast, would have preferred porridge.

Enjoyable stay for a golfing break, would recommend this hotel.

Situated on a business park on the outskirts of Alnwick.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Ah, thank you very much for leaving this review and for your feedback! I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Surprised to find this hotel is on a business park so were a little concerned at first. We need not have been. Lots of parking and a great location for exploring Alnwick and the surrounding area including Northumberland's coast.
Meals were a very good standard for pub food and staff are excellent, friendly and attentive. Dairy free options available including soja milk and dairy free spread. Rooms are large and well equipped.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Norman W
Honour W, Guest Relations Manager at The Hog's Head Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for leaving this great review! I am so pleased you enjoyed your Inn Collection Group experience with us and we do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

A meal with my family son, daughter and her boyfriend. Great food good beer and great surroundings. As always high class food and service.
I had Steak and ale pie, my daughter had small fish and chips, my Son had a dirty burger and Matt had a chicken burger.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for leaving this great review! So pleased to hear you enjoyed your meals with us and we do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Lots of kids running around. Busy place with nice decor and clean. However food was average at best. My wife had steak and ale pie which was cold with poor quality meat. We complained and didn't have to pay, which is fair enough but we won't be going back.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Oh no! So sorry to hear about this, I am pleased we were able to rectify this for you. Apologies this has made you feel you wont be coming back but we do hope you will to give us another try.