“Coffee cake”
Review of Jamaica Blue

Jamaica Blue
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Rushden
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This place is really lovey asked about my allergy head chef Dominic came out to see me discussed menu decided on banana bread and blue mountain coffee It was delicious definitely going back chef went above and beyond for me all staff helpful and friendly ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

stopped here for lunch. lovely setting looking on to the lake. so disappointed by the food! Pea fritter that tasted of nothing and soggy inedible bacon. My husbands coffee, supposedly their specialty, was undrickabe. Lucky no one asked us if everything was alright!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Thanks so much for the recommendation of the cuscus salad it was super yummy and so was your service fabulous . Thanks

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Great service by Claire at the till and table service.
Lovelly sunny day, great place for a wedding anniversary breakfast.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We visited today for my birthday as we thought it would be nice to go out for breakfast...everyone says how nice it is but unfortunately I cannot agree. We had a table of 6 around 9.30am. The food was very disappointing, I had Eggs Benidict with Ham, it should be on a muffin, it was on Sour Dough bread and rock hard. The other meals we had were a selection of breakfasts... quite unappetising in appearance...fried eggs over cooked and dirty oil, scrambled egg had been kept warm and not freshly cooked, the Sour Dough toast was rock hard, none of the food was very hot and total bill was £70. it all totally spoilt my Birthday treat.