Premier Inn York South West Hotel
US$57
Travelodge
Holiday Inn York(York)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$101
  • Restaurant
York Marriott Hotel(York)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$107
Agoda.com
US$189
Priceline
Wheatlands Lodge Hotel(York)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$87
US$83
Reviews (1 002)
1 002 results
All reviewspark and ridemeal dealair conroad noisethyme restaurantall you can eatexcellent stayfish and chip shopgood nights sleepfamily roommain roadpetrol stationservice areastayed here for nightsnothing too much troublerestaurant staffwould stay again
FilterAll languages
9 - 14 of 1 002 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not up to usual Premier Inn standards and extremely overpriced for what essentially is a hotel on the side of a motorway outside York. Noisy a night and room was very basic. Ok for a quick one night stay but there are much better around the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn York South West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for staying with Premier Inn and for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at York South West and that this hotel didn't live up to Premier Inn's usual high standards. Our pricing is dynamic, so purely based on demand and availability. This obviously means that it can fluctuate greatly throughout the year.

I hope that this one-off experience doesn't put you off staying with us again in the future and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn again very soon.

Kieren

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed at this hotel several times and have been very happy to do so. It saddens me to have to write a terrible revue which is wholy down to Premier inn "Customer Service" which is not fit for purpose.
I stayed here in late December and had a lovey experience until I got home when I discovered I had left two items of clothing behind. The lady on reception told me she would speak to the maids and ask them to check. My items were not found so I contacted customer service who were not really interested until I escalated it to a complaint. What has transpired is that every time I sent an email it took two weeks for a reply. Finaly I have received a cheque after THREE months. The moral of the story is pray nothing goes wrong!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good, convenient to 2 wedding venues nearby and York. Although it is on the main A64 the entrance is off the A64 but not clearly marked which means you could be driving up and down until you see a small sign at the exit road. A larger sign needs to be put as you are approaching the Premier. Overall we were pleased with our visit. The other good thing is that it has it’s own restuarant.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple