All reviews good size biscuits rossendale valley stayed for one night black pudding sunday lunch spa bath visiting family in the area pleasant stay the ground floor cooked to perfection family members well worth a visit an evening meal would stay again couldn't fault comfortable bed
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my overnight stop at Skyeside, the room was very comfortable and the team were friendly and very welcoming. I got my day off to a good start with a lovely cooked breakfast. Thanks for having me!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2018

My Wife and I and two friends dined here on Saturday 24th March, we had a very nice time and the food was to die for, we are all experienced diners as we eat out most Saturday evenings.
The meal we had was cooked to perfection and we all commented on the taste and texture, we will be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We were a small party, celebrating a family meal for my sons 21st birthday. We live about 25 miles away but we were looking for somewhere near to Accrington where other family members live.

We came across it by chance by checking out Trip Advisor.....we wanted a Sunday Lunch that was traditional. Following good reviews and looking at the food photos, we thought it would be an ideal choice.

Well what can I say?! The food was excellent from start to finish. Traditional Sunday lunch at its best! We were absolutely spoilt for choice on the sweets......such a hard decision when you fancy each one. Presentation of the food was excellent and it tasted as good as it looked. Portion sizes were really good.......can definitely recommend their Yorkshire pudding.......huge and crispy! Yummy!

It was certainly good value for money. All the staff were welcoming and very attentive. We will be back in the future - couldn't fault anything about the meal or service. Could recommend to others without hesitation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Another great stay at the Sykeside,staff real helpful and friendly as well as being accomodating while we were visiting our extended family in the UK good choice of food for Breakfast ! see you again in 2018!! Carole and Alan

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

As usual this place ticks the boxes. Good service, great food, flavours Mmmmm.
Value for money the norm. I can highly recommend this venue, not a huge choice on the menu but, what you get is spot on.
John and Dee