“Best Italian in Tenterden ”

La Cantina di Tenterden
Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Tenterden
Description: In Italy "La Cantina" or "L'Enoteca" is the local wineshop where you can buy and taste the excellences of the wine combined with little treasures of the italian cusine. The most luxury "Cantine' serve specific and tasty food as well in order to emphasize the pleasure that only a great glass of wine can offer.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been a couple of times now and I have to say that the consistency of this little restaurant surprised me.
Last Saturday was very busy , but both the food and the service were perfect.
My husband had the Porchetta followed by a special beef Ravioli , and I had a special starter with Parma ham and prosecco sauce ( wonderful) and a Carbonara spaghetti ,everything delicious.
We were spoiled by the owner and a lovely young girl so professional and fluent in English that we doubt she was Italian!!
We will definitely back soon!

Date of visit: April 2018
3  Thank Theresa1941

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Amazing Italian food, cosy atmosphere, friendly charming staff, nothing was too much trouble. Took our daughter for her birthday lunch and had one of the best meals we have had in a long time - what a gem to find in Tenterden, we will definitely be coming back.

2  Thank 1209alexandra_P
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We have visited several times and the food is absolutely fantastic. Light, delicious and full of flavour. Plus really delicious wine.

Great, friendly and warm service too

2  Thank happylady0318
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We went yesterday in a busy Thursday night and the all experience was absolutely stunning!
I think this is the best, authentic Italian restaurant I tried in Uk. I’m Italian and I know what means Italian!!
We had the scallops followed by a fantastic baked aubergine called Parmigiana...the service was attentive and gentle.
What surprise me about this tiny and cosy restaurant is the consistency. We went last autumn for the first time,and was exceptional,yesterday was even better!!!
Looking forward to come again.

3  Thank Beppe m
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We went here for the first time in a while loved the menu. Fantastic food . The food was great Calves liver was absolutely gorgeous and the salmon too. House red wine in cracking value. Well done.

2  Thank steve s