“Oh my god the sunset view of the sea!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sweet Dreams

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sophie H
London, United Kingdom
“Oh my god the sunset view of the sea!”
Reviewed 29 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I didn't really think of myself as someone who was captivated by the sea until I stayed at Sweet Dreams. Obviously I love going on beach holidays, like most people do, but I didn't particularly think of myself as somebody who could just sit and stare at the sea for hours on end. Something about the sitting room they have created at Sweet Dreams is just so perfect, though, and those windows straight onto the sea are so utterly gorgeous, that I just sat on the comfy sofa and gazed out for hours. As the sun set over the same sea that Turner painted, in a golden evening glow, I felt a profound sense of peace. I could hardly bear to move from the spot and had no desire to go out in the evening at all. Which is just as well, as the takeaway we got delivered from The Riz (of Sri Lankan food) was better than anything I've eaten in London in a very long time. The flat is up a couple of flights of stairs but the delivery guy was very happy to come all the way up after we buzzed him in. Which meant I could spend even more time gazing at the sea. Mmmmm it was just so wonderful.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Rachel T
“A super stay in a gorgeous flat, opposite the sea ! A real find”
Reviewed 22 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Wow what a find, a stunning apartment overlooking the sea. A great location to explore wonderful Margate, it's 2 minutes from the Turner Gallery, 5 mins from Dreamland and opposite the Winter Gardens.

Each room has been stunningly finished, is full of charterer and treats, with a velvet sofa, a copper roll top free standing bath, I KNOW.......Juke box and Margate ice-cream pillows, it is so special and really different from standard holiday lets. A real treat for a week by the seaside.

It has everything you need in the kitchen and a supermarket around the corner! Although I spend my time eating seafood and fish and chips, again all around the corner.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing