See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This was once a major player in the Hotels that visitors came to stay at before the regeneration on Margate .Its now a hostel for the homeless and less fortunate who require a place to live and find a phase.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2016

The room we stayed in was a bit tired in decor and facilities bath,shower toilet and linen, it had a old tv set, the room both relatively clean although the outside view wasnt that nice with discarded rubbish and old beds and toilets in view.The people who run it were very nice and the breakfast was very nice.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2016

I have nothing but !01% honest thanks to the Glenwood Hotel, and all the staff. They helped me after a terrible house fire, and after 6months, I can truly say, they are a honest and caring family run hotel. With the guests well fare as their main intention, and that to make sure we are all safe, warm fed and well. I can only thank them from the bottom of my heart.
And asure you all reading that this is a lovely place to be.
with Thanks to the Glenwood Hotel. Debra Bly

Room Tip: All are great
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Debra B
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

It's ok is about the best I can say.

With a bit of TLC it could be great. Like other reviews say the area it's in is not the best but you're only a short walk from the Old Town. We had a room on the front but the road itself is quiet at night so we had no problems with noise.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2016

It was very good value for money. I just wanted a place to stay while visiting a sick relative and the staff couldn't have been more friendly or welcoming. The room was basic, but spotless and the hospital folds on the bed very professionally done. The breakfast was excellent and I would return there.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo