“Good food and great beer”
Review of The Sun Inn Bar

The Sun Inn Bar
Ranked #7 of 22 Nightlife in Faversham
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited the Sun Inn last weekend the service was good and there was a good selection of Beer on offer. I had the Spitfire Gold and my wife had a glass of white wine. We sat in the garden which was very nice and bit of a sun trap. I felt the garden could have done with a bit of a tidy up but my wife liked the slightly unkept look. We were not planning to eat there but my wife saw the food coming out to other customers and said it looked good. So we had the fish cakes and a bowel of chips to share. The food was of great quality and very reasonably priced and the waitress was friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I have been to this pub several times and I can't help but feel this is my favourite pub out of all the pubs in faversham. It's got such a cosy warm feeling. The only thing I don't like is drinks tend to be quite expensive - but it really is a lovely pub.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We recently stayed here and had a great one night stay. We were upgraded for free to a spacious room overlooking the High St. The room was very well equipped and the huge bed was very comfortable . We could not have wanted for anything more.
Breakfast was delicious and well cooked. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Visited here for drinks before dinner for a friends birthday.
Friendly and welcoming staff and a nice atmosphere.
There is a large garden which is perfect for good weather.
Will visit here again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 March 2016

We booked in for a DBB one night stay as we were visiting the Sheppard Neame Brewery close by. The rooms were fine with en suite facilities, tv, tea making facilities and clean. The evening meal was ok and the breakfast was excellent. A great place to stay whilst visiting the area. Would recommend to family and friends