“Lovely clean house .”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Beach House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washer/drier, microwave  and oven.  Fridge & freezer.
Quiet sun lounge which benefits from afternoon sun.  Music system.
King size Hypnos bed
Double Hypnos Bed.  TV.
Large shower with overhead douche, as well as hand held shower head on rail.
The Beach House front view
Kitchen with gas hob, m/w, oven, d/w, w/m, f/f plenty of cupboards and utensils
single bedroom - view to front.  Fitted cupboard
Landing
Shower Room fully tiled.
Shower.  Overhead and wall mounted shower.  Fits 2!
Kingsdown Beach Huts
Groyne on beach
Rainbow
Enclosed paved garden.  Bench and picnic table with umbrella.  Garage and parking at back.
Paintings, photos and prints by local artists.
The first bride staying at The Beach House!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

suewalamy
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
“Lovely clean house .”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Lovely house with a lovely half hour stroll along the seafront into deal town centre .
Lots of pubs & restaurants to choose from for eating out . Delightful town with lots of small shops . Perfect for a holiday for older people who remember towns just like this from days gone by ! .

14 Oct 2017
I am so glad you had a comfortable stay at the Beach House and enjoyed the delights of Deal. It is a special town full of great bars, restaurants and boutique shops. Plenty to keep everyone occupied. I hope you visit again.
Uli V
“Second time around and even more impressed”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Not only did the sun shine the whole time but in the warmer months it is not only a home away from home but also a nice touch that you just have to cross the road to lay on the beach. I love that the area is not so crowded in the begining of the summer. The area give you lots of thinks to do in the area like going to Ashford, Canterbury, Deal, Ramsgate or visit the Walmer Castle, Dover Castle. I did visit the White Cliffs of Dover for the first time after traveling to England for more then 20 years by car. It was very impressing. If you stay in the Beach House more than once you notice that Carol and her team take care of it and are always do their best to keep the high standard. Looking forward to be back soon.

20 Jul 2017
Many thanks for this positive review. Your enjoyment of your stay at the Beach House is very important to me. I want it to be as clean and comfortable as possible so you can immediately start to enjoy your holiday as soon as you arrive. I try to resolve any issues asap and always welcome suggestions to improve. Lots of my guests return and this is the biggest compliment. I hope you come back soon!
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

31 May 2017
I'm pleased you are having a good time and enjoying the lovely area. I appreciate you keeping in touch.
Sue H
“Wonderful stay at The Beach House”
Reviewed 16 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The Beach House is in a great location opposite the beach and not far from Walmer Castle. There is a path along the sea front and we had a couple of good walks.

The house itself is fabulous and we loved the beach theme throughout. The house is very clean. We all enjoyed relaxing in the conservatory. The bedrooms are lovely and the beds are so comfortable.

The owner Carol was very helpful when we asked any questions.

Margaret, Moira and Sue

18 May 2017
Thanks for this lovely review. I'm pleased you appreciate the beach theme and artwork! I also appreciated your questions & requests. I hope you will return.
nigel B
“Disappointment in Deal”
Reviewed 27 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We stayed at Beach House Walmer (Deal). Property was spacious and comfortable. Furnishing good quality. Alas, first impressions proved correct. Front/rear gardens unkempt (plastic bags in shrubs); kitchen windows filthy; shower unit dirty/shower head broken - seemingly for some time/leaking constantly/tray not emptying; re-cycling dustbin was overflowing on arrival - had not been emptied for weeks. On friday 24th March at @ 8pm some sort of 'party/gathering' next door developed throughout the evening/night - shouting, banging through walls, males standing underneath bedroom windows threatening violence - great way to finish our holiday. We left at 4.45 am (relieved to get away) .

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
28 Mar 2017
Dear Nigel,

I am sorry you were disappointed with your stay at the Beach House. This is the first negative review I've had in 5 years.

Rubbish - if incorrect stuff is put in the wrong dustbins, the council won't empty them. If you mean the bins in the kitchen, I will refer to the cleaners.

Garden - I attend to it when I go there myself. I will consider getting in a gardener.

Neighbours - they are lovely but can be lively. I will speak to them. They've had to speak to me about my guests in the past too.

I've sent your comments to my cleaners and asked them to respond.

CarolBT
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing