“A proper Panino!!!!”
Review of Fabio's

Fabio's
Ranked #9 of 19 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for a quick lunch and I have to say that was so yummy!!
Wonderful panini with peppers ,goats cheese and finocchiona...to die for!
Funny owner...proper Italian...like his sandwiches!!!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Fabio is the Italian chap who runs Gastronomia Campo Vecchio, and cooks the cakes there. The coffee, and the cakes, are great (certainly the best in Cranbrook), and the atmosphere created by Fabio makes for a lovely coffee break.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We've eaten here on a number of occasions and the staff are lovely. The food is basic but well prepared and the coffee is VERY GOOD !! Always seems busy which is usually a good sign.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Fabio's is one of my favourite places to be. Delicious authentic Italian produce and proper coffee. The food is extremely well priced and if you smile sweetly enough you may even get a taster of one of their mouth watering cakes which will surely tempt you to have more as they are very hard to resist. The service is what really differentiates this place from chain coffee shops like Costa etc as Fabio makes all his customers feel special. Fabio is an extremely charming and happy host of his little slice of Italy in Cranbrook

2  Thank teamfarris
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Awful service - a grotty cafe feel - the panninis are overpriced and lacking a good proportion of filling. The owners should be ashamed - if they bothered to look up from their phones and gossiping amongst themselves that is! Also they should bear in mind that English people can learn different languages and might understand the rude things they are saying about the elderly customers who are probably regulars and should not be mocked - I was shocked and glad I and my companion were not elderly or regulars.... I have to say for the amount they charged I could have gone for a proper lunch!!!!

Fabio E, Owner at Fabio's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear "le client"
Thanks for your review; but on clicking on your profile. I see you have written 6 reviews in one day! You must have very upset day...
The one direct to me is very surreal and doesn't deserve any consideration (I think we may have found a little boy looking for a bit of attention.)
We are very confident about our quality and standard and will leave our real customer to judge and answer
Please feel free to drop in and see how we provide a better experience
Kind regards
Fabio

Been to Fabio's? Share your experiences!