“Extordinary Lodge Stay”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entrance to Honey Lodge from off road parking area
Decked area with BBQ and seating for 6
Private secluded hot tub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Extordinary Lodge Stay”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Had an amazing stay at this beautiful lodge in the countryside. Very accomidating for a family of 4 with two young children. Will most definitely stay again in the summer. Already sending out recommendations.
Love love love!!!!

clarehard...
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Just book it!”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This is such a beautiful place and utterly luxurious. The cabin is gorgeous with such attention to detail. The location is perfect, with a tranquil view and a great local pub. Hot tub is heavenly and so relaxing. Michelle and Chris provide a relaxing haven. Don't overthink it... Just book it!

danielles...
herts,england
“AMAZING 30th Birthday Getaway”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

From start to finish Honey Lodge is everything we needed.
I booked this for my partners 30th Birthday. We both love the outdoors & he enjoys relaxing in hot tubs & saunas! As soon as I came across Kent Cottage Holidays, I knew it would be perfect.

Michelle was wonderful during the booking process, I did have a few questions then needed to amend my booking, nothing was too much trouble, so thank you.
Chris was on hand as soon as we arrived, and my chocolate labrador soon made friends with their two Daisy & Duke.. 3 choc labs running around- great for me being a dog lover.

Honey Lodge has everything you need & is in the perfect location for most places.
We did a tour of the seafronts... Sandwich is a lovely place, we got away with the £7 toll somehow too, bonus!
We also visited Chilham & Whitstable- both great places.

Make sure you visit the Kings Oak Pub for Dinner, food wonderful & staff extremely friendly.

All in all, a wonderful stay. We'll be back to stay in the Secret Garden :)

Phil L
London, United Kingdom
“Blissful Romantic Retreat”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was exactly what my girlfriend and I were looking for when we searched "romantic cabin hideaway", we had high expectations and they were exceeded.

The pictures don't do the place justice, it is beautifully crafted and extremely well furnished, and way bigger than we expected. We stayed for a long weekend, but could easily stay for a week or more.

The whole booking process was simple and quick and Michelle made the whole process slick and easy.

krustykip...
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Just lovely”
Reviewed 27 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for our bi-annual hot tub holiday and we had a simply lovely relaxing week. The cabin was well appointed, welcoming and cosy. We spent the week peacefully floating around in the hot tub watching the birds. Our only complaint was that not all the jets in the hot tub worked together but we were assured that a replacement new tub was waiting to be fitted but that didn't benefit us sadly. That little downside didn't detract from the lovely time me we had here. Nice touches were the welcome goodies, that included edible products from Kent, presecco and fresh flowers. Chris was on hand for any problems, which was reassuring.
It was a lovely get away for just the 2 of us. We will certainly book again ;)

Management Response
27 Mar 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review it is much appreciated.
I am really pleased you enjoyed your stay at Honey Lodge.

With regard to the hot tub I think there maybe some confusion, you can only operate either the floor jets OR the side jets, the tub is not set up to run both at the same time. This is standard on most hot tubs. Air blowers which this tub does not have work alongside the main jets.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the future, perhaps to try out the new sauna which is being fitted at the end of April
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing