“Nice :)”

Cuisines: Pizza, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good service from staff. You can watch them cook the pizzas and the food is all delicious in there!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stepped straight off the ferry at 9am and headed straight to Blaze as we had planned. The four of us ordered 2 vegetarian ,1 regular meat and 1 large meat breakfast. Along with lattes.
The food was bought out very quickly on piping plates and tasted fantastic all of it. What a fantastic value price too bargain.Lovely lady who served us. Well worth a visit we will certainly be going back next time we visit the Island.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited last night. The interior was very pleasant, giving off a vibe that said to me it's a popular place. We were sat down straight away and our order was taken a few minutes later. The place was fairly busy with 2 big groups in, our drinks came immediately and our food arrived within 10 mins. I had a pizza and my husband had the lasagne. They were both gorgeous. The crust on my pizza was lovely and crunchy. My husband ordered a pudding, which took a little while to arrive, he had the jammy dodger sundae and said it was perfect! They bought the bill over when asked and we went to the till to pay. A really enjoyable meal in a really nice place.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Decided to give blaze delivery a go, I had fish and chips and my partner had the pulled pork burger and onion rings. Everything was absolutely dripping in grease. The container the onion rings came in was swimming in it. Food was average (not exactly sure how the chips class as gourmet?) and wasn’t exactly cheap for a takeaway (I don’t mind paying more money for good food)... And I hate to say it but I was actually ill during that evening and the next day because of my meal (fish and chips) so sadly will be giving this a miss which is a shame because it does offer a different kind of take away menu to other places.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

This is the worst place I have ever eaten in. The wine I asked for they couldn't provide but got the impression they didn't want to open a new bottle, They brought a bottle of opened wine and asked if that would be ok. So agreed to have a glass of the opened bottle. We ordered pizza, we waited 50 minutes for them to be cooked and when they arrived the bases were under cooked, they were doughy and stretchy not what I expect from a pizza cooked in a pizza oven.