“I cannot praise this apartment enough! A true...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of marinus view

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
gaye_mayg...
Cowes, United Kingdom
“I cannot praise this apartment enough! A true home from home!”
Reviewed 7 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Graham the agent was there to meet me with my 3 suitcases as I arrived to start my new life here! He was very welcoming, gave me a lift to the apartment, ensured all was ok etc etc!
If only more welcoming committees were like him! I have loved staying here, my new home isn't quite ready yet, hence the time spent renting here at 40 Marinus...it is truly a home from home! I would recommend this to my friends! Gaye

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: Nothing! Just having to leave!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Anne Bail...
Southampton
“A lovely apartment with magnificent views”
Reviewed 3 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016

My husband and I have just enjoyed four weeks in this lovely second-floor apartment and can only confirm the opinion of other reviewers.

We especially loved the large open plan kitchen/dining/living area with magnificent views over the marina and the Solent. (I really appreciated the fibre matting on the kitchen floor – so much nicer than the usual bare, hard, cold tiles.) Nicely furnished, with a homey feel, and beautifully clean, the apartment is very well located a few minutes’ walk into Cowes and right next to the chain ferry across to East Cowes. We shall certainly stay here again.

We want to comment on the excellent service provided by Graham, who – from the outset and throughout our visit – was always cheerfully available to help in any way and to respond to any need, although nothing serious occurred during our stay. We have stayed in many self-catering properties over the years and this is the first time we have been met on arrival and offered an unusually complete and most helpful briefing.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Robert G
Haworth, United Kingdom
“Perfect setting and high qualityapartment”
Reviewed 3 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Really enjoyed two week stay and apartment is in perfect location for shops, restaurants and buses.

Service from Graham at Cowes Holiday Homes was great and knowing he was local if there were any problems made us feel easier.

Only criticism s that the original washer/dryer has been replaced by just a washing machine which makes life a little difficult.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
philster1
nottingham
“Great Apartment, stunning views”
Reviewed 7 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We rented this apartment in the May Bank Holiday and although the weather wasn't fantastic this apartment made up for it. The apartment is spotless and the views over the solent were stunning. We came with two children and the location couldn't have been better, close to the chain ferry which meant that we could walk to Osborne House and it was 5 minutes walk into the centre of Cowes. The apartment was really cosy with a kitchen that had everything we needed and it's own parking spot in a secure parking area.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$157
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing