US$89
  • Breakfast included
US$124
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$125
US$106
TripAdvisor
Reviews (1 563)
1 563 results
All reviewsgold caravansolent villageentertainment teamholiday parkteam starsevening entertainmentgreat holidaylovely caravanfamily holidaycaravan siteshop on sitecentral heatingbar restaurantgreat familyshort breakexplore the islandlovely location
63 - 68 of 1 563 reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Arriving and checking In was perfect no problems and easy not to mention speedy too, the caravan we( my family and I) stayed in was super although the place needed a good clean. We brought our dogs with us so we had a pet friendsly caravan however, the place was covered in dog hair and the kitchen and kitchen contents needed cleaning as everything was dirty. Staff seem to be friendly. The swimming pool is flilthy and the floor around the pool isn't any better muddy and hairs everywhere, my auntie and I we're horrified. I think the place needs updating and a good clean up but other then that seems to be okay. Good place to spend time with the family.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The holiday park has a nice location for Cowes/Newport, its on the river/sea, nice bay, beach is pebbles. Holiday complex is perfectly acceptable, hilly site - so some pitches have good views, good show lounge, pool is ok (small), restaurant is good (its like a Weatherspoons) with good views. Staff are excellent and friendly. Caravans range from poor to fanstastic (you get what you pay for), our caravan was 'nautical' grade, very clean, and functional, with all that you would need (full oven / microwave / toaster / kettle / plates / cups / glasses / cutlery / utensils / pots / jugs / freeview tv-dvd / beds made / one loo roll / gas & electricity & ferry included / etc ).
wifi is free in building, and paid for (expensive) data bundles available in the park/caravan. ideal family cheap holiday.
my opinion, holiday cost/value, £200 would be good value, £300 is pushing it, £400 would be too expensive. (we paid less than £200, very pleased)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank dlgflyer
Reviewed 31 March 2018

the orignal chalet we booked we co9uldnt have due to work so they upgraded us to another, on the day due to weather they upgraded us to a gold caravan to ensure we were kept warm, any problems were fixed straight away, the staff were amazing especially in the bar/resturant and with the entertainment team

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank laurajayneb266
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Check it was ok the staff was friendly and helpful and we did not have to wait to long to get check in.
When we got to our caravan there were a few items missing, we did try to phone reception but had no luck so I sent up my husband. Who informed me reception was still checking people in but some will be round with the missing items, later on someone did and checked to make sure we was ok and happy.
We pop into the Shop and few time and as a family we are not happy with the manager and the way she spoke to my family. Yes the children can be loud and put items back in the wrong place but there is no need to shout at my children and tell me and my husband to control them or get out. After that we did not go back in.
The restaurant and club house was nice we only went in a few times I cant really say much, my kids loved Lucy she made there night when we went up there.
we did not use the swimming pool so cant say anything about it.
Will be about again in May

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank nikkijames1986
Reviewed 19 March 2018

My lovely friend treated a couple of us called the “golden girls” to a weekend at Thorness bay we stayed in blue water lodge and it was amazing we had a amazing time despite the SNOW we even went in the hot tub every day I think people thought we were mad!! The lodge was very clean it had everything you could think of, plenty of room for a family. Only downside was the food in the restaurant was really up to scratch. When we were hit by the snow a chap who worked on site went round to people checking that you were ok and did we need anything. We found all staff very helpful especially at reception. We enjoyed it that much we have booked it again for next year.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends