“Never again!!!”
Review of Flaming House

Flaming House
Ranked #122 of 181 Restaurants in Hemel Hempstead
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Ordered what I hoped would be a tasty biryani, and it looked lovely on the menu. Not at all what I received ... Bland over cooked brown rice with very little chicken at all. My 12 year old son had a wrap meal ..... the dog ate the very cold (like it had just been taken out of a cold fridge) wrap!!! Apparently the chicken nuggets were ok though.
Definitely will not be ordering from here again

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I pass hemel hempstead two or three times a year and if it suits I always pop in to get their excellent donner kebab - I ask for lots of salad and ask for it rolled in a naan bread. with a variety of sauces this is a really good meal - I dont buy kebabs anywhere else but a friend introduced me to this one and it is a good filling meal with lots of salad some bread and their own recipe kebab meat. try it - and by the way the medium small is more than enough. consistently good

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Received our delivery and chips were cold and hard!chicken wrap was also cold but sloppy and wet through!when we rang them they wouldn't believe the awful food delivered to us and denied it's poor quality!

Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

Basically they I am ⏰days a week. Got there 11:15am only to see way Shutter ⬇. When looked under and asked how long before opening. Got Stares from Cleaner inside angrily making jesters get lost. Finally when someone with an extra little intelligence showed ⤴ told me 15mins . Only later then to realise they've almost increased every item of their Menu ⤴ a . Obviously it wasn't stated on their Website. God damn!

Reviewed 22 January 2016

good food, never had a problem. love the pizza, good prices, kebabs chips burgers its all decent at least.