“Excellent Meal Agai”

The Bengal Spice
Ranked #56 of 180 Restaurants in Hemel Hempstead
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Went last night for family meal before my son went back to UNI

Food brilliant as usual,staff friendly and great company and value for money
Excellent

1  Thank GWEIGHT2013

Reviewed 11 October 2017

About 20 of us went for a friend's birthday, Very friendly prompt efficient customer service, delicious food (I highly recommend the Mushroom Pakora and Chicken Pasanda). Two courses and two poppadoms and an orange juice for £15, very impressive

1  Thank metalred
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Great value, starter, main, side, rice and bread for less than £15!
Service was very good, food average but I've had a lot worse. All food served promptly and hot. Good atmosphere, a couple of large groups all seemed to be enjoying themselves. Will definately return

1  Thank cascboss
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We have been here many times and always thought it was ok, especially for £10ish pounds for a 'Banquet Night' deal. I guess you don't expect it to be tip top the best, but it has always been hot, filling & very reasonably priced food.

Couple of complaints tonight. Firstly our food was warm to cool tonight, not lovely and hot. And secondly (but also most irritating but never noticed before) this restaurant charges you 50p to use your card to pay... surely this is a business expense and should be built into the price? I appreciate it is only 50p. But it's an unadvertised charge lumped on after you've split the bill. Not transparent.

Come on guys, it's 2017.

1  Thank Gloucose32
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I ordered from here on just eat, to get a phone call to say they won't deliver to my street because they to scared!!!!! Like what the hell they deliver to my brother's street which is 200 metres away, get a grip,grow some balls,man up,am in total shock! Never have I been refused a order before!!!

1  Thank dalnessa