“Terrible...”

Roastino
Price range: US$1 - US$16
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Hello and a very warm welcome form Cafe / Bistro Gourmet and Fish bar "Roastino in Hemel Hempstead". We make daily delicious meals all cooked on premises .
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast. Mushrooms are tinned, the bacon was like a cheap quality jerky, unedible and drie. And everything coated by dried parlsey. One of my worse breakfast experience ever. I shall no return.

Francis C, Owner at Roastino, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

We obviously do not deserve your sophisticated and educatate palate but we could tell you a thing or two about English syntax and grammar .

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I haven't been to Roastino for some time but the food is just as good as I remembered. I had the lamb shank which was delicious. It was tender and fell off the bone, with no fat at all. It was served with thick gravy and soft, creamy potato. The ice cream sundae we had afterwards was huge but we ate every bit. Our server was lovely and she made the perfect coffee.

Francis C, Owner at Roastino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review and watch our web soon for much more slow food specialities to be launched...

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Wow, I am never disappointed when I go to Roastino's. Great food, had the mega Breakfast which was to say the least well portioned. Great service from the staff, nothing was too much trouble. Hey folks , how many Chef's have you ever had come out of the kitchen to genuinely ask you if you liked what he cooked? Francois does, that makes a big difference to us as a family. We tell everyone about them as the food is fabulous. Enjoy. Dawn and family

Francis C, Owner at Roastino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

I am flattered and blushing by the second reading your nice review. Thank you and best regards. Francois

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

The food is always amazing and the staff are top notch .with out a doubt the best cafe in Hemel. Will always be happy to go back .

Francis C, Owner at Roastino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Bernadette.
I thank you for your kind review. See you soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

The friendly service was very welcomed. The food was excellent. Best fish and chips I have had yet!!! Francois came out with some of his signature home made chilli sauce and it too was amazing!! Definitely recommended, as I have been back a few times already since my first visit.

Francis C, Owner at Roastino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

thanks for your kind review and beware Habanero sauce... :-)