“Fantastic Food!”
Review of Opuz Kitchen

Opuz Kitchen
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Finally, a great restaurant in Hemel other than the lovely curry houses there. The food was fresh and delicious. The portion sizes were great. I’d highly recommend this place! I’ve been to Istanbul and this place took be back there.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

This was our first visit to Opuz Kitchen and we were very impressed with the décor and the fact that you can see the chefs preparing the food. The lunch menu offered a good choice for meat eaters and vegetarians and the amount of food on the plate was generous. We liked the extra touches such as warm bread and dips put on the table, while you are waiting for the food to be prepared and the small bowl of Turkish delight we were offered with the bill.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Refreshing new restaurant offering turkish food, lovely salads and meat. From our starter of a mixed cold meze for two, calamari, pizza for the kids and plenty of meat for us it was overall a real joy to eat. Location wise is questionable as the restaurant is so fresh and new it could be located centrally in hipster London. Only reason I never gave it 5 stars was purely down to the service, very slow in the beginning to take drinks when we asked for some more drinks later it was forgotten and so was the two requests for our bill. We are sure to visit again and these are all only teething problems.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We just found this great Turkish restaurant! Really excellent food! Great atmosphere, lovely friendly service, reasonable price - highly recommend! We will come again!

1  Thank NikkiSmout
Reviewed 10 June 2018

This is the second time I have eaten here. The staff are welcoming and, as a single diner, I am put at my ease. The waitress remembered me from before. The first visit I had the vegetable grill with rice which was excellent, followed by the banoffee ice cream dessert (which is very sweet). This time I had the falafel with hummus and salad. The hummus has a great creamy texture. Dessert was the baklava. There is a wide range of drinks, including mocktails.