“very friendly staff, good food and clean!”
Review of The white horse

The white horse
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 2 April 2018

A nice traditional pub with good pub grub at reasonable prices. very friendly and attentive staff. garden closed for winter but looked as if it would be nice in the summer.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

7 of us had a great dinner. Proper pub food and a lot of choice. The portions are huge and i barely finished one course (and i like my food!). Staff were friendly too. An enjoyable meal.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Service: Friendly and cheerful. Food: Value for money, no masses of plate with miniscule portions stacked up, just a plateful of well cooked, well presented piping hot food. Well worth a visit, you wont be disappointed.

1  Thank Petachapman
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Popped in for a pint on the way to get an Indian but saw the food coming out and thought we'd give it a try. Also the very well kept Abbott Ale may have swayed me. Three of us are, a Mexican style burger, ham egg and chips and cod and chips. All really good, served pretty swiftly by cheerful, helpful staff. Deserts were good too.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Only went in for a drink and ordered 2 pints of diet coke, no ice from tap, I was stunned when I was asked for £7.20!! So stunned that I actually paid for them - I should have walked away and gone next door to the local co-op where I could have bought 2 x 500ml bottles for £2