“A great place to order delicious family meals.”
Review of Balti Village

Balti Village
Ranked #37 of 93 Restaurants in Harpenden
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I order from here regularly and am never disappointed. My favourite dishes are the lamb biriyani, lamb jalfrazee and the tandoori chicken. I highly recommend you try these out.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We got a take away based on Trip Advisor reviews. Worst decision for a long while. Luminous gloop with unidentifiable meat. Really can't fathom the other reviews we didn't eat any of it

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Great Food, excellent service once again! Lovely lunch at larks in the Park yesterday afternoon too !

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Found time out of my busy schedule to visit my favourite Indian takeaway again, food was delicious and very satisfying as usual and the welcoming service always makes me want to return. Dinner on Wednesday night was lovely!

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Great food reasonably priced friendly staff

Can't fault anything I've had from here Madras is great but that's a personal thing

From mild to Damm hot all great