“Great Times”

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Eardisley
Price range: US$11 - US$19
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Traditional country free house specialising in freshly prepared meals, using locally sourced produce. A great selection of real ales, ciders, perry, wines and soft drinks are available.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here today with my family. What a great choice, from booking to the team to the food everything was spot on. It’s unusual to find this sort of quality and I’ve been around sometime. I can not recommend the Tram Inn highly enough, well worth a visit. Thank you to the guys at The Tram Inn

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I thoroughly recommend this place either for lunch or dinner. It is by far the best pub meal we had. The Johnny Morris 28 day aged sirloin steak was one of the best steak meals I've had in my life (up there with Kobe beef in Tokyo, Argentina beef in Bueno Aires and USDA beef in Chicago restaurants)! The ambience is so much better, as it was in a cosy informal pub, coupled with friendly service. We finished with a light sticky toffee in a very yummy butterscotch and cream sauce.

As we had lunch there, it was (more than) sufficient to share the mean course and dessert, as the helpings were generous. The big bonuses of being very reasonably priced and allowing our dog to share the experience makes this one of the most memorable meals for us.

1  Thank Moses H
Reviewed 31 March 2018

It's just fantastic. I've had the pleasure or going to restaurants such as the hand an flowers and Maze London. I'd Happily put this foot up against both of them. you must have very talented Chefs

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Food was absolutely gorgeous, steak was the best I’ve had in a long time cooked perfectly , pudding was lovely, coffee came with a mini brownie which was delicious and our waitress was very friendly and efficient. Really enjoyed our meal at the tram .

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Brilliant food, amazing service, superb atmosphere. So nice to be served by happy, helpful people. The food was all delicious and we really enjoyed our meal and will return.