“Delightful meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Really Fantastic Local Restaurant
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Quality and quantity of meat in our meals was very good and not sugar-laden as we've found it sometimes in past visits. Much improved on that front. Same good, attentive service throughout and happy to recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Have been here on many occasions. Always had great service with excellent food.
Recommended over the spice village anyday.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

My son and he’s friends had a birthday meal at Zeera. He said the food was beautiful and the service was fantastic. They made it a very special evening when they all sang happy birthday and presented him with a lovely cake. Well done Zeera and thank you.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Food is still very good and reasonably priced too. But Zeera, you seriously need to sort out your restaurant ventilation! The last two times we've visited every single item of our clothes needed to be put straight in the wash and coats left outside all night to get rid of the cooking smells. Even my boots smelled of cooking fat and I had to get into the shower to wash the smell out of my hair. I'm sure there is something very simple you can do to rectify this. Sadly this makes us thing twice about returning.

1  Thank RoseHemelHempstead
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed a curry with friends at Zeera. Music a little too loud, but good service and really good food were much more important. I had the exotic Devdas curry, which had real flavour and I will be looking for elsewhere.

1  Thank RoverPete