“Great food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fine dining Indian and Bangladeshi restaurant
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We tried this restaurant based on other Trip Advisor reviews and we weren’t disappointed. They were having a gourmet night offer and a meal for 3 with drinks was just £66. Excellent value for money. The staff were very polite and attentive and we were made to feel very welcome. We will definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Went here late one Monday evening for a works evening meal, drinks and food all served reasonably quick but did wait a while for the bill/to pay. Very good range of choice and food was cooked lovely, would recommend.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here for a Friday night treat.

The staff were all polite, welcoming and very attentive. I’ve read some reviews about the service not being great, this definitely wasn’t our experience. We thought the service was fantastic.

The food was excellent. It was well presented and tastes great. Good value for money too.

The restaurant has a nice interior, it’s clean and tidy.

I can’t wait to go here again.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

My partner and I came here with another couple for a midweek meal. We had booked in advance and arrived just after 6pm. We were shown to a table that was a little on the small size (in my opinion) and noticed that other tables were very close. If full, I imagine it would be very noisy as other tables are very close.

As it was, the restaurant was relatively quiet so we did not have an issues in this regard although as it got busier the noise levels rose. We did not have anyone sat next to us so that was good.
The food was very nice - we do not eat Indian that often but the couple we went with eat it regularly and have tried many of the restaurants in the area and they also liked it.

Starters was large enough to enjoy but so large as to spoil your meal and the main course was of a good size especially if you add nan bread etc.

The only real complaint was that staff sort of hovered around the table and although we were there for several hours we always felt a little rushed. They weren't busy enough that the table was needed but maybe they were just being attentive.

I would recommend coming to this Indian restaurant - food and service were good.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

The restaurant was not crowded and unfortunately for us the few other diners there were either shouting at the kids on the street from back of restaurant, talking loudly on mobile or discussing how one of their work colleagues was sick in a taxi after night out with the full on graphic picture - note to diners, that's a big no-no, have some consideration. Bar that the staff were helpful and friendly. The food was very good and nicely presented. The absolute best Allo Sag I have ever tasted.