All reviewsthyme restaurantplenty of parkinghayling islandcar parksingle bedmeal dealtop floorair consat navpoached eggseasy accessmember of stafffamily roommodern hotelovernight stopa great nights sleepwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very quiet and handy location, Staurt was more than helpful and went beyond his duties to ensure I felt welcome and gave me some local information which was fantastic, wish more staff were like him, thank you.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
HavantSouthPI, Manager at Premier Inn (Langstone/A27), responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear Leighton R,

Thank you for your review of your stay and five rating for Portsmouth Havant South Premier Inn.

I am really pleased that you found our hotel very quiet and a handy location adjoining the A27 on the A3023 to Langstone/Hayling Island.

Thank you for your kind words and I was able to help you during your stay with the local information and was able to make you feel welcome. All of the team here do work very hard to give our guests the best possible experience and try to make them feel welcome, so it is always great to know when we achieve this.

Thank you again for your rating and review and for choosing us Portsmouth Havant South Premier Inn for your stay. We shall look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were planning a couple of days away with friends. This seemed like the ideal spot and it was. We were able to park in the carpark early by giving our reg number at the desk. After getting some lunch with our friends we checked in. Very helpful staff. Beds and pillows were comfortable. Although it is near a busy road the soundproofing and double glazing was excellent. We will be back. Only gripe is that continental breakfast is a bit pricey.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
HavantSouthPI, Manager at Premier Inn (Langstone/A27), responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear 356wendyjohnson,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Portsmouth Havant South Premier Inn and for giving your stay a four rating, following a couple of days away with friends.

I am really pleased to read that you found our location an ideal spot, with easy access to our ample free car park by giving in your car registration number.

I am also really pleased you found our team to be really helpful and our Hypnos beds and pillows comfortable. As you say, despite being adjoining the A27 at Havant on the A3023 Langstone Road to Hayling Island, being relatively new we are well soundproofed across the whole building.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the continental breakfast prices, these are reviewed regularly and set centrally by Premier Inn head office. All reviews are seen by our individual hotel management teams and central office, so your feedback is valuable and I am confident it will be taken into consideration when breakfast prices are reviewed.

Thank you again for your review and rating and for choosing Portsmouth Havant South Premier Inn for your stay. I am pleased we can look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would recommend this hotel to anyone with comfortable beds, and facilities which made my stay more relaxing. Staff were friendly and helpful with any queries we had. Especially about any local stores in the area, we could buy a toothbrush from as I had forgotten mine. They were even more helpful after my stay, as I had left a belonging in the room I was staying. I called them explaining my problem and they had told they found my lost property and would send it to me. I had then received it two days later, as they had posted it, first class. You can tell that the staff at Premier inn put their customers first. Thank you for the great hospitality and hope to see you next year, when I come and stay with you again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Elian B,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Portsmouth Havant South Premier Inn and for your five rating.

I am really pleased that following your stay with us, you would recommend us and that you found our Hypnos beds were comfortable with the hotel facilities made your stay more relaxing.

It is great to know that as a team, we were friendly and helpful with any enquiries, with information like local stores for that missing toothbrush and locating and returning your left items following your stay. As a team, we understand how the little things can often make a big difference to our guests stay, so it is great to know when we achieve it.

I am glad we can look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again next year for your next stay.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We stayed the night before my daughters wedding, and got ready for her big day the next morning. Staff couldn’t be more helpful and supportive in making sure everything went smoothly and was left relatively stress free. Including making sure all the rooms were closely grouped for ease of make up and hair to be done.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Dear Frances L,

Thank you for your five rating and for reviewing your stay with us at Portsmouth Havant South Premier Inn for you Daughter's wedding.

It is great to know that as a team, we were able to support and assist you in making your stay as stress free and smooth running as possible.

I am pleased that we were able to make those little differences to help with your stay like allocating your rooms together. At the hotel we do try to give our guests the best possible experience and we are always happy to do wat we can to make a stay with us a memorable as possible.

Thank you again for your review and rating and on behalf of the team, we would like to wish all the best for the future for the newlyweds.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night in a family room. Abigail, the manager is excellent. We had a problem with the electricity in our room when we arrived, so Abigail moved us to a new family room along the corridor and got the kids beds made up whilst we were out. Abigail arranged taxis for us on Sunday and even stored my husbands bike in her office for a couple of hours after we checked out. The cooked breakfast is excellent considering it’s buffet style. The food is always fresh & warm. My daughter left a babygro that she uses to go to sleep in the bed, which we didn’t discover until we got home. Fortunately the housekeeper found it and Abigail posted it back to our home address. A really great premier inn, I would highly recommend it!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear RubyRed72,

Thank you for your review and five rating of your stay at Portsmouth Havant South Premier Inn.

It is great to know that you found our team, especially our Operations Manager Abigail were able to look after you so well. I am sorry that you experienced electrical problems at the start of your one-night family stay, but I am pleased to read that Abigail ensured that everything was resolved and then was able to further assist you throughout your stay. I know that she is thrilled to know that she was able to make your stay the best possible experience while you were with us and reunite your daughter with her babygro.

I am also really pleased that you feel our Premier breakfast is excellent and that your buffet breakfast was always fresh and warm.

Thank you again for your review and rating and for recommending us. I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future soon.