“Some big names for a small venue!”
Review of The Harlington

The Harlington
Ranked #8 of 17 things to do in Fleet
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to The Harlington, a multi-purpose arts and entertainment venue in Fleet, Hampshire, offering entertainment, events, courses and room hire. Take a look at our exciting new season's entertainment available right on your doorstep! Term time classes and holiday courses available for adults and children. Rooms and halls available for hire for just about any occasion, large or small. We also supply catering, licensed bar facilities, technical support and a range of entertainment for your event. Cafe open Monday to Saturday offering a variety of food and beverages.
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Recently went to a Los Pacaminos (ft 80s legend Paul Young) gig and it was great. Friendly staff, decent size car park just around the corner, reasonable prices at the bar etc. And the acoustics are very good too - never had to suffer with tinny or reverberating sound.

I've also seen the Kast Off Kinks, the Bon Jovi experience, Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee, and it's always been a top night. They also have Lee Nelson (!) later in the year which should be a cracking show.

All reviews
"nice venue"
"around the corner"
"friendly staff"
"acoustics"
"bar"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Good small venue for live music.
Group of 4 here for the Blur and Oasis tribute act.
Fantastic sound.

Wasn't very busy so no waiting for drinks service.
All round good night.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Absolutely disgusted. I attended the navi performance on 29th April. I bought a drink and I was horrified to find about 5 ants in my drink. It didn't stop there I took my drink up to the bar where the friendly barmaids apologised sincerely and poured me another drink only to find there were ants in that one too. I was absolutely horrified and it completely ruined my evening.

TheHarlington, Front Office Manager at The Harlington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you for your review. We agree this is simply not acceptable. Fortunately this was a first for us and after being informed by the staff, our bars manager ensured the issue was dealt with quickly. During all of our events we always have a Duty Manager available and we welcome all feedback so that we can act quickly to ensure you have an amazing time with us on every visit! Please be assured that your comfort and safety are of the utmost importance to us. Please accept our apologies. Amy

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Smart, modern Arts Centre with a decent sized concert room. Easy to find in the centre of Fleet with small public car park directly in front and another car park within walking distance around the corner. There is a main bar which backs on to the performance area and serves both sides.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I went with my hubby last night since there was a 90's dance event organised. Unfortunately the ridiculous delays in both 2 bars ruined most of our night due to the frustration of having to cue and wait a minimum of 45 minutes to order a drink. Sort your venue out when you hold these kind of events and want to charge for them!AWFULL

1  Thank Dutchylicious

Thank you for your review. Sadly that night we had two staff cancel at short notice, one due to being taken into hospital. However that isn’t your problem, and we tried to deal with things as best we could. It just happened to coincide with a sold out standing event which brings in considerably higher numbers of people than usual. I’m happy that the bar staff worked incredibly hard to cope with a difficult situation. Ultimately there will always be a short amount of waiting when dealing with 500 people, but we’re happy to accept this was longer than it should have been or normally would be. We had a full complement of staff during our 80’s Rewind event back in December which meant fully staffed bars and allowed us to set up 2 additional bottle bars, ensuring things were a lot smoother. We’ll be back to “business as usual” for the next one. Please accept our apologies. Amy