“Amazing service”
Review of Hart House

Hart House
Reserve with OpenTable
Hart House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 75 Restaurants in Fleet
Price range: US$16 - US$40
Description: Dining is informal in a relaxed environment reflecting the best in British design with a warm friendly welcome. We are proud to offer quarterly seasonal menus with dishes cooked from fresh British ingredients handcrafted by our skilled chefs.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Demi was the best hostess ever, table service. Espresso Martinis, beers and accommodating owners thank you we will be back

rebeccaprice05, Manager at Hart House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi dean077,

Thank you for your lovely comments. I will make sure this gets passed on to Demi and the rest of the team.

Deputy manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been here a few times now - lately just for drinks - and every time the welcome is warm, service is friendly but not too familiar and have been made to feel like the only one being served, despite busy times. I have visited last moment during the world cup to get a drink and even though I could see she was tired, Demi (I believe that's her name) greeted my friend and I with a big smile and didn't keep us waiting whilst she cleaned and closed the bar. She promptly served us without making us feel rushed and made sure the heat lamps were on outside so we could be cosy to enjoy our lady minute drinks! Thank you Demi. Great service every time here!

Hi Givemecompliments,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a lovely review. It was indeed Demi who looked after you on your visit and I will make sure that your comments are passed on to her and the rest of our team.

See you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Second visit here, first time as a couple then brought 10 year old. Good "posh" pub menu with the usual suspects but with interesting tweaks. Nice beer, very friendly service on both visits, good addition to Fleet High Street.

Hi Ruthdavisuk,

Its lovely to hear you have enjoyed both your visits to us. I will make sure that your comments are passed on to both our front of house and kitchen team.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My other half and I booked for an evening meal and Hart rang us to explain they had run out of most of the roasts which I thought was good of them.
Had an amazing meal, everything looks really nice. Only reason I have 4 stars instead of 5 is because you use plastic straws. Change them to paper!

1  Thank Ahelos

Hi Ahelos,

Thank you for your lovely review, it was really lovely meeting you both and I'm glad you enjoyed your visit.

We are currently looking into an alternative eco friendly straw however until this changes we are refraining from automatically putting them into drinks unless specifically requested.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were visiting family, and had a great meal on a busy Saturday night with excellent service. The interior design of the restaurant was lovely. The staff were very friendly, and the Turkish young lady, who was in charge, made us feel very special and we will definitely return when we are next in Fleet.

rebeccaprice05, Manager at Hart House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Graham140245,

Thank you for your great review, our new General manager Alev is the lady you are referring to and she was delighted to meet you on Saturday evening. I’m
Pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us at Hart house and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Kind regards