All reviews full english single room lovely hotel no lift would stay again room was clean beans water pressure first morning visiting family air show no air conditioning saturday night hans wardrobe tomato farnham
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

This was the worst hotel I’ve stayed In. Yes the rooms were clean but due to the lack of a receptionist after late hours I had to spend £240 booking a room at the hotel next door as I couldn’t get into my already checked into and paid for room. Don’t stay here.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Have just come back from an overnight stay at The Falcon as our son was attending the annual Runescape convention.

We had 2 rooms (one for us and another for our son.) Both rooms were very clean and comfortable and had all the usual amenities, tea, coffee, bathroom toiletries.

The staff were very friendly and on hand should we need any kind of advice/assistance.

Breakfast was very good and again the waiting staff couldn't have been nicer.

I have no negatives at all about this hotel and should we need accommodation in Farnborough again we will come back. An excellant stay, I just wish it had been for longer than I day/evening. Thank you.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Staying at the falcon is great the breakfast is great and the staff are very helpfull great service.

Very clean
Freindly staff
Great service
Within distance from airport great location.

Also plenty of shops nearby

100 percent reccomend to stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2018

The Falcon Hotel is a large building directly opposite the Farnborough Air Sciences Trust on the Main Farnborough Road. It has a car park to the side and to the rear and is a boxy but smart looking building. We arrived late and the receptionist was great, explaining about the hotel and where we could find places to eat. We went to our ground floor room and immediately noticed a musty smell in general. The paintwork is in need of doing and there are chips to the furniture and toilet as well as scratches and chips in the furniture. It just basically needs doing up as it wasn’t dirty at all. It was warm and the bed was comfortable and had tea, coffee facilities and a hairdryer which was good as I’d left my baggage at my sons house. We enjoyed a drink after eating out in the bar that is open until 12. The breakfast was in a smart, clean restaurant and there was a choice of continental or full English as well as cereals and fruit juices. We both chose the excellent continental breakfast but the full English was very tempting. Room check out wasn’t until 11 so we didn’t feel rushed. We wouldn’t have any problems staying here again.

Room tip: Front bedrooms road side face the Farnborough air services trust
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner stayed here for two nights. Was out and about during the days so only used the hotel as a place to sleep. A few minor issues.. the TV did not have great signal.. and the bathroom was a little dated. Big bath. However, taps are very slow and water pressure was not great. Super comfy beds though! And the breakfast was lovely. Maybe more staff needed during busy mornings as only one member during breakfast running about and customers complaining about the wait. However, ideal for a quick comfortable stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple