Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$115
Hotels.comUS$115
Expedia.comUS$115
Official HotelUS$115
eDreamsUS$115
HurbUS$134
Reviews (2 431)
2 432 results
All reviews tribute night club room the pub modern hotel business trip walk in shower starbucks gym facilities lukas venue
Selected filters
24 - 29 of 2 432 reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

I stayed just one night at the hotel for business purpose but I have to say I had the best experience in this hotel during this coronavirus period. The hotel very clean and covid safe. Room service quick and delicious. Staff friendly and really helpful. I would like to say thank you to the gentleman on the reception I believe his name was Balli he was really helpful and friendly but still very professional too. He even helped to me with my future reservation. I can’t recommend enough this hotel. Thanks for this experience I will be back soon.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager , General Manager at Village Hotel Farnborough, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback, I’m so pleased to hear that you had a good experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

I have stayed at the hotel a couple of times during the pandemic.

The hotel is very clean and is very covid friendly.. a safe contact less check in, hand sanitiser all around the hotel from the entrance doors to the bedroom corridors. All the bedrooms have door seals on to tell you that the rooms have been cleaned to covid standards and are very clean. Room service was quick and delivered covid friendly...the food was very tasty.

All the staff and very friendly and welcoming.

I'm looking forward to staying again soon.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for your feedback , I’m so pleased to hear that you had a good experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2021

We are fly crew and stayed at Farnborough regularly. Hotel very clean and covid secure. Team amazing. Quick check in/out. Can't fault it. Definitely will stay again when restrictions are taken off to use pub and gym.

Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager , General Manager at Village Hotel Farnborough, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback Phopul, I’m so pleased to hear that you had a good experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2021 via mobile

Spend two nights in Village hotel Farnborough on a business trip. Check in was very easy. Room was clean and room
Service tasty. All staff were friendly.
Great covid procedure put in place ! Can’t wait for the gym to re open on my next trip !

Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager , General Manager at Village Hotel Farnborough, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2021

Dear Etiluj,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am pleased our services and staff exceeded your expectations. We can't wait to welcome you back once we open our doors for Leisure and outside dining.
Thanks
JImmy

Reviewed 8 March 2021

All what you need and more you will find it here. Excellent gym and room. Staff goes above and beyond. The location is very convenient. I couldn't ask for more. Plenty of choice in the menu due to the current circumstances. Breakfast is perfect for a good start of the day.

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear 695ladlo,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a fantastic review. We can't wait to welcome you back once we open our doors on 12th April for our Leisure and outside dining.
Thanks