All reviews tgi fridays car park room was clean continental breakfast good nights sleep night's sleep first morning stayed nights no air con comfortable stay excellent stay main road couple of nights night stay plenty of parking no lift family room
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel whilst on a work trip.

The hotel is situated just off the motorway and I found my room spacious, bed comfortable and very clean. The rooms do not have air con but they do supply fans, it was not too hot during my stay but some of my colleagues complained re the temperatures in their rooms so could probably do with air con.

The hotel is modern and does provide breakfast but that is it, no restaurant for evening meal or bar. There is a TGI Fridays next door and some pubs etc nearby. I feel it’s a shame there is no bar or restaurant and was disappointed TGI’s refused to show the football, it’s only the World Cup after all.

The bathroom had a bath and a shower which I liked and would stay here again.

Staff were all friendly and helpful. Breakfast is the usually serve yourself with plenty of choice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Marcus I
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We stayed here for convenience as we attended a family wedding.
But it was a little gem. Spotless and great service from start to finish.
We will definitely return and stay here again. Fantastic value for money

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Having switched to airbnb for the last year or so, I was unsure about going back to Premier Inn. This hotel could not have made me happier. The team were so kind and genuinely went above and beyond to make my stay easier.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family