“Best massage ever”

Alina's Holistic Clinic
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Alton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The clinic offers a wide range of well established complementary therapies which, if necessary, can be combined to give an integrated and personal approach to patient care. SERVICES WE OFFER: Reflexology | Reiki | Aromatherapy | Manual Lymphatic Drainage | Deep Tissue Massage | Hot Stone Massage | Swedish Massage | Indian Head Massage | Lava Shells Massage | Silicone Cupping Massage |Microdermabrasion | Galvanic Facial Treatment | Exfoliating | Non-Surgical Face Lift | Anti-Ageing | Acne Treatments | High Frequency Facial Treatment | Collagen Boosting Treatments
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I had a Back Swedish massage and a 30 min Facial massage,a wonderful experience very relaxed and peaceful.Alina is lovely and very welcoming.Location is nice and peaceful,the perfect place for relaxing.I also got a goody bag from Alina containing some lovely bath salts with rose petals, prepared by herself.Definitely will go back for more treatments.
Thank you Alina!

"groupon voucher"
"tension"
"therapist"

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was my first visit to Alina's and it was really lovely! I had a 30 minute Swedish massage and a facial Both were very relaxing and revitalising! Definitely going back and would thoroughly recommend!

1  Thank Suzanne J
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Alina was amazing! Feel soo good after my full body Swedish massage will be booking again soon! Thank you alina

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Alina's Holistic Clinic for a Swedish massage. I have been to many massages before but this was outstanding!

Alina is extremely welcoming, friendly yet very professional and knowledgeable. She made me feel at ease from the second I stepped in the salon.

The location is perfect for a massage salon- in the middle of a farm, away from the noise of the city. You can relax and enjoy the peace ,tranquility and the great massage.

I will only go to Alina for massage and already recommended her to most of my friends and family.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I visited Alina to help me release tension in my back due to long office hours and a very physical exercise life. Alina was able to help me relax and give me excellent advice on ways to improve my posture to help with the future. The range of other treatments offered by Alina and the quality of the massage received make me very much look forward to the next time!