“A really great place”
Review of Old Badger Inn

Old Badger Inn
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Stonehouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Traditional Freehouse, serving Real Ales and Quality Homemade Menu both Lunchtime and Evening.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The staff are wonderful, nothing was too much trouble. They looked after us so well. There were 8 of us and all the meals arrived together and were excellent. Would definitely recommend and will definitely be back. Thank you so much.

2  Thank Wanderer091

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Frienldy and nice staff. Good food with good services.
Lovely place :)
Totally enjoyed.

1  Thank Blanca N
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Had a family afternoon up at the badger. Staff are amazing up here. We had drinks and played cards, then finished off with some tapas. They were delicious but £8 per dish seemed a little expensive for tapas.

1  Thank J M
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at a local hotel and walked over to the pub in hope of some dinner. Luckily, steak night! Lovely customer service and great food. Still sitting here as we’re too full to walk home. Made me a couple of aperol spritzs, even though not on the menu. Thank you!

1  Thank Natasha A
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Tapas was ok, but as for the dessert....! I actually had a green mouldy raspberry on my pavlova !!! Ok so they took it off the bill, but blimey, someone should have noticed that it’s not difficult to make sure that fruit hasn’t gone off!!! Was surprised as we had a lovely roast there a few weeks ago! I’m just glad I didn’t eat it!!!! Definitely puts me off eating there again in a hurry !!!!

4  Thank marie s