See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Do not book this hotel it is nothing like as described in the adverts. It is dirty and not even a hotel you just book a room that is not in good condition and with very poor service. The owneralso charges a tourist tax when you arive at the hotel

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Martin F
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Upon my arrival I was greeted by the lovely raja , raja broke down the door
and brought us up the stairs to our humble abode ! Some people might say dump I say rustic , the smell of sweat and other bodily fluids all contributed to the party life atmosphere, we felt we could only try and give back to this lovely setting by bleaching the bathroom entirely , the bleached fragranced ambience creates a sensual atmosphere ! I personally loved the idea of the shower being next to my bed ! I was able to get a healthy 8hours sleep while washing my hair and taking a wee all at the same time. The patio Furniture in my room was a lovely touch to the colloquial setting. The noise of the construction going on right outside our cardboard door helped me sleep at night and the windows were broken so they wouldn’t open all the way some may say that’s a hazard I see it as a safety precaution to protect me from burglars! Overall it’s a lovely place , there was a mousetrap under our bed once again another safety precaution thanks for caring about my safety I’ll definitely be back

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Megan W
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I booked this hotel without reading the ratings. On my return home I checked them and cannot understand how anyone found anything good about this hotel.
I had to inform the local environmental health department due to the disgusting conditions at the premises.
I have also taken legal advise and shall be taking action in the courts shortly.
The description given is nothing like the end product but no action can be taken as the booking is made on a foriegn site. (Booking.com)

BE WARNED DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL IT WOULD BE BETTER TO PAY A COUPLE OF POUNDS EXTRA AND STAY ELSEWHERE

Room Tip: There are no good rooms, no cable TV and my room only had a bed for furniture. The garden and lounge do not exist
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Martin F
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

If i could describe I would but the anger for been taken as a fool as if I was in a 3rd world country.
I can not understand why such a place is been advertised in this sort of chanel.
I did not have the chance to read the reviews but please we all must fo it.

The room has no chairs, no table, no wardrobes to toilet in the room. there is no shared lounge as itd been advertised.

There is a wire cable running from my room to the corridor to plug a kettle.

Toilet has no tissue papers, the bins are full just outside the front door.

if you wish to be sorry that is the place.
Horrible dirty dungeon.

Rose

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dos R
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I don't actually know where to start.

How about, this is actually the WORST hotel I have ever stopped in!!! I am so frustrated and upset that I have been charged £70.42p for one night to stop in this place!!

My room was the front and as you can see by my photos, it's an absolute disgrace. The shower was terrible. The shower floor Was Unbelievable absolutely filthy. The photos shows how dirty it is. The TV is mounted on the wall with the wires all over the places which is a major hazard

There was a big hole in the wall next to the bed which is very hard and uncomfortable. I actually had the worst nights sleep in a long time.The walls are disgusting. My room actually had a balcony, don't get to excited because it was horrific. Had not been cleaned and there was McDonald's bag full of food on the floor, with a used wet towel next to it. On the table there was cigarettes in the tray which hadn't been emptied and the smell was vile.

Just to top it off. NO HOT WATER!!! A friend of mine had to boil the kettle. And use that hot water for the sink to have a shave. Would be very interesting to see if this hotel is actually fit for purpose. I certainly will be pressing on with my complaint.

My advice to everyone even thinking about booking this place is simple. Save your money and sleep on the streets it would be cleaner and safer than staying in this DUMP!!!!!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends