Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club
Agoda.com
US$94
US$78
CrownePlaza.com
Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel(East Grinstead)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$133
Marriott Hotels
Buxted Park Hotel(Uckfield)
US$207
The Birch Hotel(Haywards Heath)
US$134
Regency Hotel Gatwick(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$91
Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
  • Restaurant
Reviews (1 528)
1 528 results
All reviewsafternoon teaeast wingthe secret gardenmolton brown productsbeautiful hotelamuse bouchechanging roomsspa treatmentsextensive groundssauna and steam roomupgraded to a suitethe main hoteldrawing roomleisure facilitiestennis courtssconesrelaxing weekend
FilterAll languages
32 - 37 of 1 528 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was our 2nd Easter at Ashdown and it did not disappoint. Despite the poor weather we played tennis and enjoyed the beautifully gardens. The pool is great for kids. Not cheap but worth the money if you want a special weekend away and some quiet.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank cnaronald
APHGM, General Manager at Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Reviewer
Thank you for such a positive review following your stay at Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club over the Easter weekend. I do hope we can welcome you back soon and do get in touch with either myself or my Secretary if we can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a complete disappointment. We came here for my partners birthday and I feel completely ripped off. I was expecting a wonderful spa night away. That it wasn’t. Food was dreadful, and the spa? What spa? A dingy pool with dark lighting and oppressive heat. I didn’t even bother going in. And all for the price of £285 for the night. Don’t waste your money. Go somewhere else. There are so many better places to go locally.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tippytoes73

Good Afternoon
Thank you for your review. Would you be kind enough to contact me direct, or my Secretary, at your earliest convenience so that we can deal with your complaint personally.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A superb night away with my partner from the minute we walked in, until the time we left on Sunday. My only issue was waiters in the restaurant moving tables and preparing them for breakfast the following morning, while people were still in the restaurant enjoying their evening.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sir
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club but I do apologise for the issue you have raised. Please be assured that I will speak with the Restaurant Manager and thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the ashdown Park hotel for our anniversary. We have visited several times before and have always found this hotel one of the best we have stayed at.
This stay was for our sixth wedding anniversary having stayed here on our wedding night.
The hotel was as good as ever with attentive and helpful staff.
Dinner in the anderida restaurant was fantastic if a little pricey! But hey you pay for what you get.
We aim to return in the summer to see the grounds and do some walking.
Thanks to all the wonderful staff for making our stay so pleasurable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dstoddie

Dear Reviewer
Thank you for such a delightful and positive review of Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club. On behalf of all the staff, we look forward to welcoming you back here in the Summer.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice, really beautiful hotel and around. We went on holiday to visit the Pooh bridge and the enchanted places, this hotel has a very nice location to do that. The staff is very friendly and helps you with everything.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank tiggerb0b

Good Afternoon
Thank you for your Trip Advisor review. It was a pleasure to hear about your positive experience and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your view of Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club. I do hope we can welcome you back soon.