Brambletye Hotel(Forest Row)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$118
US$235
US$88
Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel(East Grinstead)(Great Value!)
US$70
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$124
US$136
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

The Birch Hotel(Haywards Heath)
US$126
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$66
Reviews (1 630)
1 630 results
All reviewsafternoon teaeast wingthe secret gardenmolton brown productsamuse bouchechanging roomsbeautiful hotelspa treatmentsextensive groundssauna and steam roomthe main hotelleisure facilitiesdrawing roomjunior suiterelaxing weekendsconeswine list
133 - 138 of 1 630 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What a complete disappointment. We came here for my partners birthday and I feel completely ripped off. I was expecting a wonderful spa night away. That it wasn’t. Food was dreadful, and the spa? What spa? A dingy pool with dark lighting and oppressive heat. I didn’t even bother going in. And all for the price of £285 for the night. Don’t waste your money. Go somewhere else. There are so many better places to go locally.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tippytoes73
APHGM, General Manager at Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Good Afternoon
Thank you for your review. Would you be kind enough to contact me direct, or my Secretary, at your earliest convenience so that we can deal with your complaint personally.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

A superb night away with my partner from the minute we walked in, until the time we left on Sunday. My only issue was waiters in the restaurant moving tables and preparing them for breakfast the following morning, while people were still in the restaurant enjoying their evening.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
APHGM, General Manager at Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Sir
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club but I do apologise for the issue you have raised. Please be assured that I will speak with the Restaurant Manager and thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the ashdown Park hotel for our anniversary. We have visited several times before and have always found this hotel one of the best we have stayed at.
This stay was for our sixth wedding anniversary having stayed here on our wedding night.
The hotel was as good as ever with attentive and helpful staff.
Dinner in the anderida restaurant was fantastic if a little pricey! But hey you pay for what you get.
We aim to return in the summer to see the grounds and do some walking.
Thanks to all the wonderful staff for making our stay so pleasurable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dstoddie

Dear Reviewer
Thank you for such a delightful and positive review of Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club. On behalf of all the staff, we look forward to welcoming you back here in the Summer.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very nice, really beautiful hotel and around. We went on holiday to visit the Pooh bridge and the enchanted places, this hotel has a very nice location to do that. The staff is very friendly and helps you with everything.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank tiggerb0b

Good Afternoon
Thank you for your Trip Advisor review. It was a pleasure to hear about your positive experience and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your view of Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club. I do hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to this lovely hotel and spa. They do some great packages including dinner at the restaurant , b&b and a spa treatment. The room we had was in a bit of the hotel west wing which was quite a walk from reception and up several flights of stairs with no lift so wouldn’t be good for those with children or mobility issues but was fine for us. The room itself was large and clean with a comfortable bed. The spa was great, very relaxing. But it got very busy between 3-5. The breakfast the next day was very good- lots of choice and buffet or menu options. Would come back again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Reviewer
Thank you for a very positive review on Trip Advisor after your stay with us this weekend. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed yourselves although I am obviously sorry for the little disappointment caused at the Spa. It was indeed busy there but I do hope it will not deter you from visiting us again in the foreseeable future.