“Good food..”

Good Friends Chinese & English Take Away
Ranked #21 of 55 Restaurants in Haverhill
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

A rare treat and did not disappoint. My only issue was it seemed a little too long to wait for my food to be ready...however it was lovely...not greasy and full of flavour so all in all a good end result. Good prices and a big selection of dishes.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Average takeway. Cheap takeway food. Not too bad. Did not have to wait for long which as a good thing.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

Pretty good food, friendly service, you can phone your order through too. I've never really had anything to complain about....worth a try.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is the only place where we order our chinese food from. We've tried others in the area and so far none compares to this place.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

me and my fiancé come here at least once a month, he orders literally the whole menu the staff are very friendly and have incredible patience as I'm standing there for ages picking what to eat! When the food comes tastes absolutely gorgeous! Would recommend to anyone!