“Smart Fish Bar with lots of choices!!”
Review of Smart Fish Bar

Smart Fish Bar
Ranked #20 of 55 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Smart Fish Bar with lots of choices!!
Very polite and friendly staff.
Very clean and fresh fish cooked to order :-)

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Firstly the value of this chippy is superb. A large chips will easily feed 2 people.
We have only ordered from the fish menu so we have no idea how the burgers/kebabs etc are, but all the fish we've had has been excellent.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Service with a smile together with great fish and chips value. The best in Haverhill, in my opinion.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I don't buy food out often but when my family and I fancy a chippy it's always here we go to.
The shop owners are friendly, they make an effort to engage with their customers. The kiddies love the free lolly pops they get given.
The portions are generous and the food is always tasty. I've never had a bad meal from them.
My daughters have food allergies and they've always been helpful with checking out all ingredients for us.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Pop in here for quick takeaway tea now and again. Always good food, massive portions and well priced.

Date of visit: July 2017