“Simply excellent”

Ranked #27 of 60 Restaurants in Sheringham
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Fish and chip lunches are a British sea side favourite, and Dave's Fish and Chip restaurant is up there with the best. Beware of the lunchtime rush though, as the restaurant gets very busy. The reason being the best value well cooked fish and chips on offer in sherringham. This place caters for families, and although not fast food, it is the best when it arrives. We have been here three times this year, and we are never disappointed.
Very close to the sea, a short walk from the carpark, and level access. Good seating, always clean and the young staff earn their keep and very helpful. Thanks we will be back.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Took my family for a sit-down lunch - Good Friday 1220pm and already nearly full - why? - the reason is simple lovely food, really really clean and great staff. The two children had fish and chips, the good lady Haddock and a large Cod for me / curry sauce with drinks - the food was with us within minutes freshly cooked - proper Heinz sauces no cheap substitutes here. Please note the toilets were clean too - Great lunch and change from £30 - so you may to wait for a table but worth it - Thank you for a brilliant start to the Easter weekend.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Been to Dave's a few times over the years. Before and after the makeover. The service and quality has always been great. I can't understand the band reviews as my experience has always been great.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Visiting this restaurant for the first time, we were pleasantly surprised. Comfortable surroundings, very pleasant staff and good quality fish and chips. Have used this establishment for take away in the past, and always had good food.
Reasonable price too considering we were seated at a table with all extras and facilities.
Party of four people on the next table to us could only sing the restaurants praises too. Evidently they regularly drove from Kings Lynn to eat there.
Would definitely visit again on our next trip to Norfolk.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Due to the weather being cold, me and my young daughter wanted to eat our fish and chips in the warm, hence why we chose to eat here as I am not aware of another other eat in chip shops in Sheringham?

The waitress was polite and prompt, restaurant clean and tidy, however the food took an eternity to come?

I don't understand why this is the case as the walk in shop is adjoined to the sit in restaurant. Surely its a straight forward food order, food on plate, plate on table? The food itself was ok, but definitely had better.

I would return.......... BUT PLEASE SPEED UP THE SERVICE!!