“Superb accommodation, great location for beach...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Hunstanton House Rental  / Hunstanton House Rental Photos
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
169125438...
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Superb accommodation, great location for beach, town and trips out. Parking a bonus”
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We visited in early March for a short break. House was very clean, furnished and decorated to a high standard. Everything was easy to find. The owner couldn't have been more helpful with the booking. The location is great, a short walk to the town, shops and restaurants. Beach is just a few steps. Fabulous walks along the coast towards Snettisham one way. Amazing cliffs and beach landscape near the lighthouse at Old Hunstanton the other. We would certainly stay here again and recommend.

A TripAdvisor Member
West Sussex, United Kingdom
“Ideal for families - great location and cosy accommodation”
Reviewed 25 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I arrived to a very well presented and spotlessly clean property which was ideally located for my young family right on the seafront, and also having a bedroom with balcony and breathtaking sea views. It was easy to settle down with the kids and even included a few essentials from the owner which made our arrival easier. My family and I had a very memorable trip and will have no hesitation in staying again next summer.

Travelling group: Young Children
Shj1969
“Careful when you book you may not be staying there”
Reviewed 14 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

This person cancelled on me less than two weeks before my stay. Leaving me nowhere in Hunstanton to stay for myself and my family. I have had to book somewhere inland. I made my booking months in advance and she has ruined my summer holiday. Very disorganized and not to be trusted.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
21 Aug 2016
The potential guest had not paid for the holiday he had reserved with less than 2 weeks to go before the start date of his stay. The terms are that payment in full should be received 6 weeks before the start date. I'm not aware of anyone who would tolerate such late payment unless by prior agreement.
Kootamzin
“Lovely, spacious cottage.”
Reviewed 5 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Really well located. Cottage was spacious, clean and had everything we needed. Although it is a busy location, it was very quiet within the house.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing