Caley Hall Hotel(Hunstanton)
Cori House B&B(Hunstanton)
  • Breakfast included
Ashleigh Lodge(Hunstanton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewson sitesun holidayswimming poolentertainment complexentertainment teambig tesconice caravangreat holidayholiday makersstatic caravanlovely sitetouring caravancentral heatingamusement arcadesealife centrefamily holidayevening entertainment
Reviewed 31 March 2018

just had a great week here not the most modern site but clean & tidy the entertainment staff were brill kept all of us entertained & we range from 7 to 62 well done Haley,Beth & Paul only down side not enough staff i know its not high season but service was sometimes slow through no fault of the staff who are all friendly at all times

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Not accessibility friendly, bar understaffed surprised it was busy Easter weekend, long waiting restaurant for food. KIDS toy shop open but not staffed. Rude entertainment staff, not prepared for bad weather in April!!!!
Pool is small cold and allowed to be over crowded life guards had no chance.Called in advance no return called in advance due to specail requirements no return call WFT why am I surprised its bad. Day 2 of the week and I want to leave.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Emma H
Reviewed 23 March 2018

we can say FANTASTIC early season mid week break, from 19th march to 23rd march staff very polite smart and friendly,
from the moment of booking online Parkdean manor park Hunstanton really could not have done anymore for us, easy to contact and check details, absolutely beautiful caravan (even came with a couple of ducks) :-)
very early in the season with some staff finding their feet, so a special mention to Lyn in the Boathouse restaurant and the super chef who served up well presented and well cooked food, reception member of staff (sorry did not get your name) quickly sorted out a future issue for my parents who will be holidaying later in April
did not make use of the pool this time appeared clean and well presented, that is on our to do list next time and there will be a next time
short walk to Tesco for top up shop, nice easy walk to beach, town not too far, bus route stops stops right outside main gates, onsite amusement arcade lots of 2p games.
will see you later in the year
again thank you and a huge well done everyone "let the season now get into full swing"

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank newcambstraveller
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Thank you so much to all staff at Manor Park who got me and my elderly guest through the recent horrendous weather. Grateful thanks to Steve Jones who kept a watchful eye on a snowbound elderly lady. Thanks to Brad and Tom who quickly sorted out shower and electrics problems in both my statics. Thank you to Zoe, Tracy, Sophie and everyone for quickly sorting our problems and leaving me reassured and cared for. You really are superstars and my family can't wait to return to Manor Park.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I booked a private rental caravan for one night with my three children over half term. It was a lovely caravan in a quiet area and we were pleased with the rental. However, we quickly realised that there was no gas supply to the van. I went to the main office and told them and they said even with a private rental it's not a problem, they would send someone shortly to sort the issue. I went back to the rapidly chilling van to wait. Nearly an hour passed and no one turned up so I went back as I needed to use the oven so I could feed my children and you could see our breath on the air as it was so cold.

When I got to the office there was one lady packing up to leave who told me everyone had left for the day. She was apologetic and came back to look at the gas issue. I was told that the gas bottles were both empty! She really did try but there was nothing she could do. Consequently, I had to re-pack our things and take the kids to go and find a hotel just before 7pm as there was no way I could have kept them in there being that cold.

I am extremely unhappy that no one came out to sort the problem when I first asked, as if it was dealt with straight away we would have thoroughly enjoyed the night there. The kids were bitterly disappointed and obviously got quite upset as they had been really looking forward to spending the night in a caravan for some time. Now I have to get a refund for the night which is obviously annoying for the owner of the van.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family