“Delightful little gem of a caravan park and a...”
other travellers have booked this property
6 berth caravan for hire at Lees Holiday Park. Sapphire rated.
Lounge area at Lees holiday park. Modern kitchen in our static caravan at Lees Holiday Park.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
6 berth caravan for hire at Lees Holiday Park. Sapphire rated.
Lounge area at Lees holiday park.
Modern kitchen in our static caravan at Lees Holiday Park.
Mater bedroom with storage at Lees Holiday Park.
Hire this caravan for your family holiday.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Alexandri...
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
“Delightful little gem of a caravan park and a stone's throw from the beach”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

I stayed at Lees caravan park and I am so glad that I did. The park only has about 10 caravans, a lodge and a couple of camper vans. It was so quiet at night and I found that a real tonic!
George and Eve are a delightful couple who are the onsite security and nothing is too much trouble. They really took a shine to our little dog and they made our stay even better than I imagined. Other residents were equally nice and the whole vibe of the site is nice and friendly with some quietness after 10pm.

The site is located pretty centrally, a stone throw's from the beach, Tesco at the top of the road for some bits and pieces and a nice pub called the Honeystone on the doorstep for a late night drinkie or two.

The fair is very close by and everything is only a few minutes walk. All in all a most enjoyable holiday and I would like to return very shortly in a month or two. I have already been asked by a couple of friends who want the details to go this year too..

Alexandria and Steve

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 Jun 2017
""Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. The 2cHoliday Team"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing