Open today: 10:00 - 12:00, 17:00 - 19:00
More Information

Ways to Experience Cycling Creta
from US$72,59
More Info
All reviews bike tour e bikes road bike great tour local village greek lunch friendly guide many thanks small group whilst on holiday mtb descent cyclists landscape route nature loches
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2021

Brilliant tour on ebikes to see the villages. As they are ebikes it is suitable for all. Great guide who took time to stops and talk about places of interest, coffee and cake stop in local village included. Added bonus they take photos and send to you... Not a single fault, give it a try

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 18 September 2021 via mobile

Very well organised, bike and all kit high quality. The guide was excellent!! As was the cheese pie definitely recommend.

Reviewed 17 September 2021

Myself ,my wife and my son enjoy road cycling in the UK. Researched various companies for cycle rental in Crete . The website is so comprehensive and would be understood by the novice or experienced . Even has cycling routes which we downloaded and used.Made an initial enquiry with Stelios who gave impartial and informative advice always responding quickly to emails and helpful suggestions regarding sizing etc. Booked a 3 day rental with a Road Bike for my son and E-Bikes for us oldies due the possibility of heat and climbs ! There was no charge for delivery to our hotel and no charge for the Shimano and Look pedals we needed for our cleats.The evening delivery and collection allowed us maximum time to enjoy our cycling. Michalis explained everything on how to use the E-bikes and checked and adjusted the saddle height for my wife. The cycles themselves were in excellent condition ( Road Bike was BMC Carbon with 105 group set ,disc brakes and the E-bikes Cube Hybrid 625W battery ) We were supplied locks and free back pack if needed.
We all did at least one day of 100km and most of the roads are quiet and stunning mountain views and quaint villages to go through. Cannot recommend this company highly enough .Also for those new or hesitant to cycling have a go on the E-bikes either guided tour or self hire. You won’t be disappointed !

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 29 August 2021

My half-day trip with Cycling Creta was also the first time riding with an e-bike. E-bikes are not as bad and boring as I thought: Tthe bikes I was provided by Cycling Creta were of high quality and fully operative (Scott brand). Our guide was friendly and helpful and led us to beautiful places and told interesting stories, Crete has a stunning landscape and is fantastic for bike-trips. But personally, as a tourist who is unfamiliar with the area, I would not do it without any guide. With Cycling Creta I felt to be in good hands during the whole trip. The only thing that I regret that I did not book the all-day trip.

Date of experience: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

We hired road bikes for a few days training while on a family holiday. The team’s communication was excellent and they were very punctual with their pick up and drop off service. The bikes were well maintained and of a good quality. They also offered expert advice on where to ride. The routes supplied on the website were very detailed and accurate. Simple things like having knowledge that there would be water stops on a hot day made all the difference. Very highly recommend riding in Crete and having Cycling Creta help you with your needs. Thanks Stelios and team.

Date of experience: July 2021