See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2018

very nice location,vey nice hotel,extremely kind staff ,all in this hotel are made to make you come back again for sure!!also huge variety of fantastic cretan wines in winw bar,which is in the front of hotel,with amazing view to the sea.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank loukas-oikonomidis
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Very good hotel with a good service, good food and a good all-inn service. Negative was the cold wind blowing from the north. You have a 10 km long walk along the beach. We had a room with garden view which was in october not so bad seeing the wind.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank herbertv360
Reviewed 18 November 2017

There are pluses and minuses ... Prior to this vacation 6 times in Sentido ixian Grand, and 1 time in the Mitsis Lagoon. Anissa is different. Anissa is unique with a beautiful garden, which you will not see anywhere. Everywhere cats, I'm glad, because I love cats. The pool bar did not like. Winebar and more - great. Staff works as in hotel 5 deluxe. My husband fell ill, we were given a thermometer for almost a week. The food is delicious, the choice is great. In the lobby bar, too, I liked everything.Did not like the bed, they with a height of 165 centimeters may seem small. My husband and I liked everything, thank you very much!!
P.S. Do not forget to leave a tip

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Anissa beach is a great place, i enjoyed every single day there.. The beach is great, swimming pool with a nice PoolBar, clean rooms.. But the thing that amazed me the most was the great staff. I would like to strongly recommend Manolis Manouras with all my heart. He made my trip way better. He solved the problems we had without hesitation and with great results.. If only every manager was as efficient as he was then life would be way easier for us, customers. I would also like to mention the great Animation team that kept us entertained even in high temperatures, doing their best to make our time better. All in all, great place with even better Staff.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michus1512
Reviewed 18 February 2016

The hotel is not the newest, but kept very clean. The garden is beautiful, the beach is just over the fence. It's sandy, but it's an artificial one, so the view is not extraordinary. The food is ok, with exception of a'la carte evening in side restaurant, which was very good. The localization is ok - quite aside, but the bus stop and car rental are close. In general it's not exceptional hotel, but it's just good.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michal_137
Kostas A, Διευθυντής at Anissa Beach & Village Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Thank you for your comments. Although not being a new hotel we always take care that it is kept in very good shape. At the moment we prepare ourselves for the next season and our stuff is fixing, painting, etc.. Our hotel is situated in a quiet area giving the customer the opportunity to relax and in case he is looking e.g. for vibrant night life he will find it nearby in Chersonissos just 4 km away - easy to reach by taxi or rent a car.
We are looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel.
Your Anissa Beach-Team