“Dinner ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very tasty cuisine, very friendly staff I am really thankful to these family that owns the restaurant. I will definitely visit them again!!!!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

The restaurant served traditional Greek food which we really enjoyed. Staff were friendly and courteous. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I can't comment on the food, because I have yet to eat here. That's something I intend to correct next year.
This is a great bar. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
I like shisha, and this bar looked promising. PROMISING! This is the best shisha I have ever tasted anywhere in the world - and I've smoked shisha in the Middle East, Turkey (can I say that on a Greek site), and many other countries.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We had been here last year and as it was so good called in a couple of times this year.
Had a couple of different snacks and drinks and my wife tried a desert. All were good.
We like the location being able to look out to sea in one direction and watch the traffic/people in the other.
Good service as well with friendly staff

nonamesifis, Διευθυντής at No Name - Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Walked into a beautiful restaurant - amazing food, very hospitable team, huge portions, exceptional calamari , authentic green pies. What a delightful memory of Crete this has left us with!