Review Highlights
Brilliant experiences

Loved the instructors, how they taught with every little detail not missed. The experiences under... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Arindamg011
Mumbai, India
Underwater paradise with the best

Reviewed 2 April 2021
DikshaSaini

Recommended experiences in and around Havelock Island
from US$381,86
from US$240,00
from US$853,34
More Info
All reviews seashell resort these guys diving experience dive sites open water cake walk dive master deep sea diving amazing experience fun dives special mention great instructor super patient safe hands diving course till date big thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021

My first scuba diving experience was truly amazing and out of the world, thanks to Scubalov. Everyone at scubalov are extremely warm people and very welcoming. Special thanks and shoutout to my amazing instructor Ally (Alistair) who made me so comfortable under water and made me overcome my biggest fear. I did two dives with him, at two different locations and both of them were just beautiful. Not only is he a great instructor but also an amazing photographer - got some insane underwater pictures all thanks to him. Would definitely come back to Scubalov for a scuba diving course soon. Big thanks to the entire team for making this trip so memorable for me and my friends.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

A wonderful experience, thanks to a great team of instructors and dive masters and captains. Their professionalism and care are amazing, their knowledge of the fauna and flora add such a pleasure to the discovery of the place.

Reviewed 29 March 2021

I had a great time at scubalov. All the trainers and staff are super friendly. I completed my Open water at havelock and did some fun dives at neil. Nigel was my trainer one of the best I would say he has a lot of patience. Full theory was touched before going in to the confined waters. Overall it was amazing being at scubalov, seashells property is an added benefit where you can chill out during the free time. Would definitely return back and recommend everyone.

Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

I can’t thank enough the team at Scuba lov for their professional handling of our first dive experience. To begin with i am an absolute non swimmer so much that i even fear taking a holy dip in the sea at the pilgrimage sites, so it was no less than dreadful for me to take up the dive. But thanks to the team, i could take the plunge and the ensuing 30 mins will always be one of the most memorable experiences of my life. Their video quality too was super clear and so be sure you would have good memories to take back with you. Special mention to shubham for patiently handling all our queries and assuring us the best services. I sincerely suggest this team for all the first time divers. Please note you can get diving packages for as less as 2k in havelock but they are just by the shore and can’t guarantee the experience. These guys are one of thr few PADI certified dive sites and so rest assures you are in safe sides. My suggestion is do try their boat dives, you will have ear pain initially for few mins until you adjust to the water pressure, you just need to follow their instructions and you will be fine and have the best experience of your life!!

Reviewed 21 March 2021

Completed my OW and AOW with ScubaLov at both Neil and Havelock Island. They have an amazing team of divers who will make your diving experience awesome. I would like to recommend Neil Island for diving course as the sites there are amazing, I get to meet a lot of amazing people... the vibe was totally amazing as an islander and I enjoyed my stay at Neil. If anyone is looking for a scuba course I suggest doing it with Prashant at Neil. At last thanks Prashant, Shruti, and ScubaLov team for such as wonderful experience.