“3rd winery ”

Ferrante Winery & Ristorante
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Geneva
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Did wine tasting I got the flight of white and my husband got a flight of red. We shared all of them. Than we eat dinner. My husband had a special that had chicken with peppers in a tomato sauce. He was very happy with his choice and loved the sauce. I had their pesto cream sauce fettuccine with shrimp. It was to die for. The shrimp was cooked perfectly. We ended up buying 3 bottles of wine to take home.

All reviews
"panini"
"wine related items"
"tiramisu"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Why waste your time with any others like Springhill Winery or Laurentia, Ferrante has been there the longest and has the best and most economical wine. Great for lunch and dinner and the staff is friendly and outgoing too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was plentiful and excellent. My husband and I both ordered pasta dishes with red sauce. The pasta was cooked perfectly al dente, and the sauces were delicious. We had so much food, we took the leftovers home and had another dinner from them. The view of the vineyards was very nice. The service left something to be desired, though. It seemed like our waiter had disappeared and it took us forever to get our check.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

While staying in the area 2 friends and I were visiting wineries. This was our worst experience. First of all, we were used to wine-tastings where you could choose the wine sample (PA Lake Erie, our home area in PA, Sonoma CA, Napa, CA etc.) In Lake Erie Oh, they seem to offer tasting trays. Ferrante's was our first stop.

It was not busy but the bar area staff were cold and unhelpful. They just seemed to want us to choose between Red Dry, Red Sweet, White Dry or White Sweet, shove one of those 4 trays at each of us and have us move on as quickly as possible. One waitress told me that was the only option yet the man next to me was choosing individual tastes. She was irritated when I asked her about that. The problem with having a tray of all of the same type of wine does not make it easy to chose wine other than your particular preference for dinners or gifts.

We sat at a small table, drank our samples, and left not wanting to give them any further business.

1  Thank ANNIEPG