Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$144
View deal
Booking.comUS$144
PricelineUS$144
Hampton.comUS$144
Hotels.comUS$144
FindHotelUS$144
eDreamsUS$144
All reviews front desk great stay room was clean ohio notes interstate accommodations cleanliness miles clerk walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2021

When I pulled back the bed covers, the top sheet was crumpled up (see photo). The sheets had not been changed since the previous occupant of the room had slept in the bed. This lapse would have been disgusting and scary in normal times. In the midst of the Covid pandemic, it was downright frightening. When I complained to the front desk, the clerk promised that the manager would call me with a response. More than a week later, I have heard nothing from them. I also complained to the Hilton corporation's "guest relations" office. They promised me that I would hear from the hotel within three days, but I still have heard nothing. This whole experience has been distressing and severely disappointing.

Reviewed 22 August 2021

The receptionist was very friendly. The room was nice and clean. After a long day of traveling we just wanted a clean place to shower and sleep, and we got that. The rooms were updated and very nice. They had shampoo and conditioner available. We forgot to get water before arriving at the hotel, but there was a mini “snack bar” by reception that had everything we needed.

Reviewed 22 August 2021

This is the second time I have been to Fremont and needed a hotel since my husband needed to cover nights for his job. I did not leave one for the Comfort where we stayed last time, but if you’re looking for a clean hotel, I will say DON’T go there! I’m not sure how this hotel and that one are even close to the same ratings, because the difference was night and day! If I had a complaint, it would be that the plastic shower floor made noise like it was cracking as you were in it, but the room looked clean, smelled clean and “felt” clean (you know how everything is supposed to be constantly “cleaned” but since COVID now feels dirty, none of the surfaces did!;) They also had just restarted a hot breakfast, which was pretty good & I’m not usually a person that is ever interested in breakfast, but I was up early & it was worth it! Also the pool and area was very clean (though a little cool for me;) and the bed was comfortable, so I will be staying here again if we should need to!;)

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2021

40 minute drive from cedar point which wasn’t bad.

The digital key system was broken so our group of 12 had to all wait in the lobby while our keys were made.

The bathtub was dirty with hair coming out of the drain. The tub drain was completely clogged and it sounded like it was going to bust through the floor every time you moved your feet (I’m 190 pounds).

Otherwise, it was an average hotel with very friendly staff members.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 22 July 2021

Unsafe environment. Mold in the bathroom area is unacceptable. The manager gave me a bottle of mold cleaner to take care of the cleaning on my own.
The manager and front desk clerk would not let us change rooms. Our daughter has Lymes disease and can not be in a mold invested environment!

Date of stay: July 2021