“Amazing and relaxing place”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

lindsieb2...
“Amazing and relaxing place”
Reviewed 6 July 2020 for a stay in July 2020

My family spent a few days here. We had an amazing trip. Carol and von were so welcoming and the house is spacious and very charming. We fed horses with my two year old son. We will be back next summer to explore more. Best experience I’ve had with a vacation rental. Awesome hosts!!

Date of stay: July 2020
ramagut
Huntington, West Virginia
“So peaceful!”
Reviewed 10 January 2019 for a stay in December 2018

My husband and I stayed here for my birthday the first week of December.
The owners met us when we got there and they are amazing people!!
This farmhouse has been in their family since the 1850s!!
It combines (some) modern conveniences with the vintage feel.
Totally indoor plumbing in a nice bathroom. Modern kitchen.
It snowed while we were there which just made it that much more peaceful.
It is way out in the country, so take everything you need with you! (Food, toiletries; kitchen is stocked with pots/pans/dishes; towels and bedding provided).
I would highly recommend this farmhouse for a get away!

Date of stay: December 2018
amandabr0...
Frazeysburg, Ohio
“So Peaceful!”
Reviewed 25 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I stayed here with my 2 very best girlfriends for a weekend get-away. What a rejuvenating time we had!

The view of hills and farms went on forever! It was so beautiful. My GPS was able to get me out there with no problems, but I'm sure Carol would have been quick to respond had I needed to text for help. She was very quick to respond to my various questions (like if the farmhouse has a 9x13 pan - it does)

The bedroom I slept in was very comfortable. Honestly, all 4 bedrooms looked so beautiful and comfortable, I would have stayed in any of them.

We were able to fix all our meals without any problems. Everything we needed we either brought with us or was in the farmhouse already.

Since it was a hot August weekend, we stayed inside most of the weekend. The AC kept us nice and cool. And the fans kept us cool enough throughout the night.

It was neat to see the history of the farmhouse in one of the rooms. I could imagine living there in a time gone by.

Von and Carol have done a fabulous job of making a comfortable home-away-from-home for their guests. The location is remote enough to feel like you're completely away from civilization, yet close enough to a main road that you can get to a major town within 30 minutes (I think. ..we stayed at the farmhouse the whole weekend)

I highly recommend this farmhouse to anyone who wants to get away from the hustle and bustle of life for a while.

Date of stay: August 2018
282def
Lebanon, Ohio
“Quiet and Peaceful Retreat ”
Reviewed 23 July 2018 for a stay in August 2016

An absolutely beautiful tranquil setting that takes you to a more simple time. Rolling hills of beautiful Ohio farmland surrounds this well kept vintage farm home. Very Clean and comfortable!! Didn’t know Ohio could be so beautiful. A great place for a needed family getaway and for some quiet time away from the bustle of life.

Date of stay: August 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.